Esprit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esprit

I'm not sure if there is existing thread for Esprit. But I simply love the brand. =) Tell me what do you like or dislike this brand.

Oh Espirit, I love their jackets most.

There is this stripped towel (in 3s) that comes in a box. (Pink, Purple, White, Yellow) I think it's great for Christmas buys.

Cost $19.90 before discount.

I just got 3 of those.
    Last edited by citrella; 15-12-2004, 10:53 AM.

Comment

I like Espirt as I their clothings Smart Casual. I adored their shoe, bag & bra a lot

But I dislike it's because of the pricing. I find they overpriced so only purchase their items during Sales

Comment

Last time they will have 50% off STOREWIDE after every season. But I realise that there is no more recently.

Comment

Yeah, I think the products are overpriced too. I used to be a Esprit card member for years until recently cos I didn't achieve their total purchase target. I was told by the SA that I must spend a total amt of $1K per year in order to get my card renew.

Comment

I like some of their capris/pants/jeans, but I find their tops a little too 'college-y' sometimes. I also think that sizes for their tops run a little big. Once in a while they also carry bags that looks good but yet affordable. I've seen them selling good quality full-leather bags at less than $250. Oh, and I love Esprit sales!

Comment

The latest line of Esprit, I think is the office wear line, quite classy. I like. =)

Comment

I also realised that they seldom have 50% discount nowadays. I think they're trying to make their brand look classy not like U2, Bossini oe etc brand...

Comment

I don't like esprit! bought a few tees from them and they lost their shape after a few wash!

my mum's friend in HK works for esprit HK. I got quite a few sample pieces from her. mostly tees.

and whenever i step into a esprit store, I always think of Lin Ching Xia! :roll:

Comment

don't like the brand too, kinda expensive and their designs are not that appealing. but i must say they have improved recently, still i rather fork out the money on brands like zara.

my membership card was frm eons ago. then, you have to purchase $300 to get the membership and you only need $100 a year to renew. and i think lately you just have to spend $100 to get it but yes, $1000 to renew.

MADNESS!
                    haha

Comment

Originally posted by wendee
                      and i think lately you just have to spend $100 to get it but yes, $1000 to renew.

MADNESS!
                      haha
                      LOL.... I dont even think I can find $1000 worth of Esprit clothing that I like enough to buy in a year. Definitely madness!

Comment

Renew the EPC?? I thought now the card is valid for a lifetime already??

Anyway, I prefer their style 10 years back. Then I chalked up $500 or is it $1000?? to get the EPC and then subsequently $200 every year. After which, even if I never spend more than $50 in a year, they still renew my card for me. But I don't buy their stuff much now.

Comment

Yes, there no renewal required for the new Espirit card. I don't see an expiry date on mine. Not sure if the application requirement is the same in Hong Kong and Singapore. I think I had to spend about S$500 equivalent. The card can be used at any Espirit store in Asia.

Comment

i just enquired about a month ago and the person said $1000 to renew.

Comment

great quality but urgh, the price! not the best for my pocket.

Comment

Working...
                              X