Dresses and Growns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dresses and Growns

Hi, i'm currently shopping for a dress/grown or anything that is presentable which i can wear for my sister's wedding night!!I tried searching for quite sometime already but yet to find one that i like!!And the worst thing is that my sister's wedding day is coming in three weeks time!!!So please help me to solve this BIG PROBLEM!!THANKS!!

Have you tried Allure? You can get something pretty decent for less than $200. Now is year-end, plenty of places carry formal party dresses, eg, CK Tangs.

Comment

well, i find daniel yam's afforable and nice.. planning to buy one for my D&D haha..

Comment

how about sunny ang or dreams apparel?

Comment

Veil at Holland V have nice, dreamy & vintage style dress. It cost less than S$150 per pc.

Comment

Originally posted by chocolatemousse
            how about sunny ang or dreams apparel?
            I have been looking for that shop!!If i'm not wrong,Itz located at marina mandarin shopping arcade?thanks!
            !

Comment

Daniel Yam will be a good choice....thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by ShoppingQueenie
                Veil at Holland V have nice, dreamy & vintage style dress. It cost less than S$150 per pc.
                Is that a real cat in your avatar? Too cute!

Is Veil the shop right next to X:odus once you come up the escalator? Oh I love the clothes there!

Comment

Hi, do you know the exact location?Thanks alot!!

Comment

Veil

It's at WindMill Shopping Mall. An newly opened shopping mall at Holland V. It's at Storey 2, when you take the escalator. The shop located at your left hand side. Hope it helps

Comment

Re: Veil

It's at WindMill Shopping Mall. An newly opened shopping mall at Holland V. It's at Storey 2, when you take the escalator. The shop located at your left hand side. Hope it helps
                      Thanks ShoppingQueenie!i will drop by this sun!
                      Last edited by zestymiz; 16-12-2004, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Hey girl! I 2nd the Dreams apparel there's also another shop at the Mandarin Arcade. I can't remember which just opposite or next to Dreams that sells nice dresses... Their price range should be below 100 for slightly above! hths!

Some of their styles might be a little 'partyish' for a wedding but there are some really elegant ones too!

Comment

What about BCBG? There's a sale now.

Comment

Is that a real cat in your avatar? Too cute!

Is Veil the shop right next to X:odus once you come up the escalator? Oh I love the clothes there!
                            Hehe! There's not a real cat One of my friend email to me.

Gotcha - The Veil boutique is opposite X:odus
                            Last edited by Glossie; 16-12-2004, 12:50 PM.

Comment

I second BCBG. Also try the recently opened Laundry by Shelli Segal. I think it's also at Wisma? Both brands do lots of pretty cocktail dresses.

Comment

Working...
                              X