Hush at Ngee Ann City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hush at Ngee Ann City

The first time I went into this new shop last sunday. I suppose to be new since i've never heard of it I realise that the stuff are slightly over priced. Maybe because it's from Japan? Any comments.

In the end, I still cannot resist but to part with my $33 for a plain white top with pink small wordings on in

hi, where is the shop located?? thanx..

Comment

It took over part of the space occupied by M1 previously.

Comment

currently it's just opposite M1 shop!

Comment

Hey actually i quite like this new store... i find their stuff really sweet, nice and simple, unlike those typical kawaii j-pop shops u see eveywhere at far east plaza. Yep, they're slightly more expensive than usual but i guess gotta see the quality too, japanese quality is not bad. =) perhaps they're like a milder and less trendy version of ozoc? I really like their bags and cute hp pouches. =D

Comment

i thought some of the bags were pretty sweet but i didn't buy anything the last time i was there.

on the other hand i saw some Lego men keyrings and i thought that was pretty cute. they were outfitted according to their various occupations LOL... pricey IIRC!

Comment

Yeah, although $33 for a almost plain tee might be too ex, but it's comfortable that the reason i bought it.

Comment

It's actually call HushHush, first opened in Bugis Seiyu. Now it's at Takashimaya B1.

Comment

Those SA at Bugis are really friendly.

Find their bags not bad, ok pricing but too conservative.

Comment

Actually they really made me puzzled. Because on their receipt, they print the shop name as Hushush (one H missing), but since i paid with Visa, the receipt on the Visa transaction shows HushHush. Since then i just name them as Hush

Comment

anyone seen their messenger bags? it costs around $60+..i thought of buying..the design is like coach/dior/gucci with the brand embossed all over in fabric..

but will it look like i want too 'fake'? cause the design is similar to the branded ones..

Comment

Working...
                      X