Branded from head to foot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Branded from head to foot

I am seeing some ladies and men that's wearing and carrying branded stuffs from head to foot. They are like a walking advertisements of the brands. So rich! Living like a prince and princess. You think its necessary to be like that an all over brand conscious person??? Most of the time I am conscious with my branded bags and shoes and watches but not into clothes.

I'm brandless from head to toe

Comment

Originally posted by chubbyvoo View Post
      I'm brandless from head to toe
      Me too! Well.. I do have branded bags but that about it. I dont plan to buy branded stuff for all my needs. I would be spending more that what I earn!

Comment

I also brandless from head to toe....hehe...I just bought the branded bag as I think a women should have one branded bag...but not everything...

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_prettyroan View Post
          I am seeing some ladies and men that's wearing and carrying branded stuffs from head to foot. They are like a walking advertisements of the brands. So rich! Living like a prince and princess. You think its necessary to be like that an all over brand conscious person??? Most of the time I am conscious with my branded bags and shoes and watches but not into clothes.
          I have 2 friends, A & B.
          A, freaking rich having all the money he can spend. anything that can be solved with money is a no problem for him.
          B, upper middle level family.

One day, B was wearing afew branded stuff on him while A was full of brandies from head to toe.
          Coincidentally, A and B were having the same bag from LV.
          But my eye view, i was having doubt in the authentication of A's bag despite having a full knowledge of his family background.

So what i learnt was that, its not that label that the bag carries that makes you who you are, it is who you are that makes you what you are.
          Wear something that you can carry.
          Fashion is a very interesting thing, when you put a normal top and a normal bottom together. They will look awesome. That is what fashion is all about~ No brandies~ If we are able to afford, its a bonus. If we dont, we can still look good irregardless of the label.

Comment

it's not necessary that all your stuff are branded.. as long as you carry it... and you are comfortable with it.

Comment

honestly, in recent times, its hard to find a good bargain, brands getting smarter and they make sure you get what you pay for. sometimes branded just gets a bad name, but i think for clothes, really what you pay for is what you get and brands do give us more assurance.

Comment

It really doesn't matter about the brand, it depends on how people wear the clothes and whether the cut and colour look flattering on that person

Comment

it's not the actually reason you talking about,might be some people fame them using brands.by peoples now a days go crazy on fashion.changing trends everyday.

tuxedo

Comment

brandless from head to toe.

Comment

brandless from head to toe.

Comment

Working...
                      X