What do you wear for running errands?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you wear for running errands?

Hi ladies, i'm curious to find out what you fashion-conscious girls wear when you step out of house for errands such as quick trip to coffee shop, supermarket or even walk the dog. Do you make an effort to look groomed or is comfortable with 'home-worn' t-shirt and shorts.

i wear "3pcs $10" kind of t-shirt/shorts with flip flops, hair in a mess and nerdy specs. that's only within the neighbourhood where i don't even bring a handbag.

Comment

Hi chubbyvoo!

T-shirts and shorts is indeed the most comfortable and easy isn't it? I'm doing that now too but am concerned of being on verge of looking aunty-like. Recently, am starting to feel aunty-like in those getups. Does it ever cross your mind too?

How many of you are like the Taiwanese or Koreans who wears make-up the moment you need to step out of house? Was watching a chinese variety program last night and a 50years old lady (she look like just slightly over 30s!) says her husband has never seen her hair in a messy state ever. She even went to extent of sleeping while sitting up to maintain her hairdo. I wouldn't go to such length but how I envy her determination to stay groomed & pretty for herself and her SO.

Comment

heehee... i looked horrible, description of auntie looking is just too kind lolxx.... but i don't care. all i want is to hit onto my bed anytime after running nearby errands.

i would say i'm a very extreme person. it's either i slop from head to toe, or fully dressed up from head to toe.

it's so extreme that neighbourhood friends won't recognise me if they bumped into me outside >.<

Comment

Same for me, super casual

Comment

I often wear a dress such as flower pattern dresses.

Comment

Originally posted by chubbyvoo View Post
              heehee... i looked horrible, description of auntie looking is just too kind lolxx.... but i don't care. all i want is to hit onto my bed anytime after running nearby errands.

i would say i'm a very extreme person. it's either i slop from head to toe, or fully dressed up from head to toe.

it's so extreme that neighbourhood friends won't recognise me if they bumped into me outside >.<
              it's good that neighbours realise that you are such a beauty after dolling up isn't it

Comment

Originally posted by Autumn_ View Post
                I often wear a dress such as flower pattern dresses.
                agree, that is the easiest to quickly step out of house and still look presentable. I do that too. Otherwise its a dressier top with shorts.

you never know who you will meet along the way right? so better be over dressed rather than under dressed.

Comment

i realised that pulling on a bling bling hairband does look abit more put together too.

Comment

Originally posted by shopnoend View Post
                    it's good that neighbours realise that you are such a beauty after dolling up isn't it
                    lolxx... i'm not a beauty, it's just that the difference with and without make-up is too great

Comment

I wear FBT shorts and shirt

Bag also dun carry I just one hand hold wallet the other hand hold handphone. AMK hub only! So many uncles and aunties look even more shag. And all the chee ko peks perving at students younger den me haha

Comment

Originally posted by littleseal View Post
                        I wear FBT shorts and shirt

Bag also dun carry I just one hand hold wallet the other hand hold handphone. AMK hub only! So many uncles and aunties look even more shag. And all the chee ko peks perving at students younger den me haha
                        Fbt shorts are quite sexy too, I'm sure you have your fair share of eyeballs too. Heee

Comment

razor back shirt + shorts + cute hairband + small wallet + cute flip flops = casual on the go outfit

Comment

not really

Comment

Working...
                            X