Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to maintenance the corsets?

Hi,everyone! I am new here.

My name is nealbueno. Nice to meet you all.

I like wearing and collecting corsets. But it seems that it hard to maintenance the corsets. Due to wear a corset for a long time, the corset seems to be out of shape and loose silk. Due to wear a corset for a long time, the corset seems to be out of shape and the silk drops down.

So I want to know how to maintenance the corsets? Anyone know?

Hello,

What kind of corset is this? How do you wash the corset. A high quality corset with good boning is usually very sturdy but those are very expensive. Eventually due to the pressure it will go out of shape, this is quite natural ***.

Don't use hot water on your corset or laundry it. This will make it even more out of shape. I find that the sweat makes it even worst so I think wearing some thin absorbent clothes underneath works. Of course, in sg you will die of heat stroke. But I am usually in air conditioned places =)

Comment

I do not know your meaning what kind of the corset. It is just like the common corset we wear as usual. I usually wash it by hand. Because of the hot weather in summer, i usually wash it to rid of the sweat. But i want to know why we can not wash it by hot water.

Comment

Working...
      X