Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skorts/Culottes

skirt with shorts?

dunno how to spell it, can someone help?

skorts?

Comment

is there a name called culots?

Comment

Yup, it's culottes.

Comment

yup, i was searching for the term n didn't know how to spell it!!

culottes it is!!!

i think there's this new term--->skorts.

thanx all!

Comment

Hey hey.. this is new to me too! Love the term! Are they those that come with the fronts looking like skirts.. like a flap over the shorts?

Comment

Yup, Glossie. That is called skorts.

I think culottes is more like bermuda but with wider legs, so look like skirt.

Comment

SKirts + shORTS = SKORTS!

love my A&F ones to bits! from front or back, looks like i am wearing super short minis...from bottom though, i am safely in see no evil shorts. and bye bye to skirt moving around problem!

culottes! highly popular n abundant when i was a kid. so hard to find straight cut girl's bermudas last time...all flare out like A-line skirt...yeeks.

Comment

all the girl guides and brownies wear culottes! haha that was what i was told by my guider back in pri n sec sch days..the bottom we wore are called culottes

yeah looked like bermudas that looks like skirt with the "split" at the centre downwards...ahha.

Comment

yup, i think some tennis skirts are actually skorts.

Comment

Originally posted by cUppucino
                      all the girl guides and brownies wear culottes! haha that was what i was told by my guider back in pri n sec sch days..the bottom we wore are called culottes

yeah looked like bermudas that looks like skirt with the "split" at the centre downwards...ahha.
                      Girl guides wore skirts (at least, during my time). If there is no extra cloth between your legs, then it's not culottes

Comment

opps sorry.......i mean brownies...AHAHHA! i forgot my girl guides uniform...YUPYUP its skirt....

but brownies there's this new uniform which is culottes.....long long ago used to be skirt also.....but they changed

Comment

Originally posted by cUppucino
                          opps sorry.......i mean brownies...AHAHHA! i forgot my girl guides uniform...YUPYUP its skirt....

but brownies there's this new uniform which is culottes.....long long ago used to be skirt also.....but they changed
                          yeah, i was a brownie too! hahaha....

it was a skirt then, had to skip round the toadstool before starting meeting!!!
                          Last edited by pulpy; 22-12-2004, 04:54 PM.

Comment

YUP i joined brownies late at only primary 6...ahhaha....that time the skirt just changed to culottes...hee...

yeah yeah i remember the toadstool hahaha....

the patrol names are cute also...but i clean forgotten which one i belong hahaha

Comment

yeah, i loved wearing these skorts in my younger days... (sec sch). I liked that it looked like mini skirts but are actually shorts

Comment

Working...
                              X