Little Match Girl (LMG)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Match Girl (LMG)

Been there a few times and bought some of their stuff... love some of their bags and tops... Any cotters here like their stuff too?

i do! love their flirty tops, which are surprisingly comfortable. i also bought a canvas leather bag from them, which i carry to death nowadays!

Comment

I always saw people carrying their paperbags. Wanted to pop by, to have a look. But I have crowd syndrome I'll felt very tired if I see a lot of people in the street. If I'm not wrong , they have a outlet at Far East Plaza (correct me if I'm wrong).

Can somebody advise me the correct location so I can go straight to their shop without searching.

Comment

Bugis junction has 1 outlet as well.

Comment

My friend's sis told me that the stuff are from This Fashion's sources or something like that..

She said the same about pepper+

Comment

Theres one outlet at Wisma too...

Comment

Their stuff is quite attractive all right but somehow I never wanted to pay their prices.. if the source was indeed This Fashiony or the likes, I'm not surprised and that probably explains my non-interest Sorry, LMG fans!

Comment

No worries Glossie... not a big fan... but just found out that those with the Privi plus card is entitled to a 20% discount for this month of Dec. Discount only at the Bugis outlet though.

Comment

oh i chanced upon the LMG store at Far East Plaza (FEP) when i was there with a fren a week ago. if i hadn't been out with her i would probably not have gone to FEP cos i feel too old for that place now!

ended up looking at a few tops, and buying a green, white & yellow floral printed skirt, about $36 i think.

think the pieces aren't too bad, they look like they can be worn to the office but then again it would also depend on how strict the job environment is.

thought that the SA that served me that day was quite pleasant and patient even though my friend and i tried several different pieces and she had to get the varying sizes for us.

also, like the way they package the stuff in the paper bag! with a little tied ribbon on the top. might go and see what other stuff is available

Comment

Originally posted by lele
                    No worries Glossie... not a big fan... but just found out that those with the Privi plus card is entitled to a 20% discount for this month of Dec. Discount only at the Bugis outlet though.
                    To be fair, I shouldn't speak too soon. It could be that the range I saw preveiously wasn't my cuppa I passed by the Bugis outlet yesterday and found the bags quite nice. I'm referring to the plain classic-looking workbag types. However, at about $50, I think OAMC gives slightly more value.

Comment

I thought LMG stuff was not too bad! I heard from the SA that these items are made by a local designer? Their sphag tops are very pretty and easy to match.

I have their discount card as well. Doesnt have any expiry date too

Comment

The clothings are not bad, I personally think that the quality is no good. Similar to the likes of Pepper+. Clothes are not as tacky as This Fashion. But to pay the price on the tag for such quality, I rather shop in M)phosis. The cotton material is no good, balls up easily. Just take a look at the display pieces will know.

Comment

lele: i went today, but the SA told me the Privi card can onli use to accumulate point, no discount..
                          saw a nice spag top, but i dun wanna spent tht much for it.. ****

Comment

luv_shan... went there again last week.. the promotion ended... initially they said flashing the card entitles you 20% (and points) off but ended on 21st dec. the membership is 15% off... well that 20% discount are for Nike and some other brands too... guess.... we missed it.
                            Anyway bought another bag, a pouch and a top... gosh... spend like $200 within 5 days in that shop. :Doh:

Comment

hehe lele, LMG SA might even call u to inform u that they have new stock next time if u continue spending in this manner at their boutique. hehe LMG clothes r quite pretty
                              but im not too crazy abt the price n the material. :booty:

Comment

Working...
                              X