Topshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topshop

I've done a search, but failed to find a thread on this topic.

Qns: How much does a topshop undie/thong retail for?
    Thanks!
    And Merry christmas!

HI,

I think it's $9 to $13 a piece..

But they're having a sale now??

Buy 2 or more & get 20% off....

HTHs!

Comment

that helps thanks!
      Btw is there any price diff btw the thong and the normal undies?
      Tia!

Comment

Normal undies are priced @ $9 & above ...

Comment

Anyone has discount for Topshop? I wanna get a pair of Motos so badly What cards offer discount at Topshop? Or when is the next sale?

Comment

Hi chewie, there is a sale going on now, but jeans are not on sale. I have the TopShop F3 card. Can get 10% discount. PM me if you're going down, and I can have an excuse to go to TopShop and shop too! lol.

Comment

oooi!! i love their moto jeans..stretchy! hmmm, but the chances for getting a topshop card is becoming harder each day! cant get during promotional periods which is like er..50% of the year? hey!!

Comment

i love motto jeans too! Recently bought a cropped pair from them and i love how even after putting weight, i still can wear the smallest size! and the fit is da bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by lovedust
                  i love motto jeans too! Recently bought a cropped pair from them and i love how even after putting weight, i still can wear the smallest size! and the fit is da bomb.
                  Wow you must be really small!! Cos I had a really good dinner that night, the 8 seemed pretty tight. When I tried the next day, the 10 seemed a tad loose. I was debating between the 8 and 10, they realised their mistake (no 40% discount on my jeans) so I haven't bought it.

I was the stupid one who informed Topshop Wisma that their jeans weren't on offer while Topshop Bugis was. Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!

Thanks momo for the offer! I'll msg you beforehand if I wanna get it.
                  Last edited by chewie; 02-01-2005, 08:49 PM.

Comment

hey chewie, i was at the topshop @ wisma today and a lot of their jeans were on sale! i got my pair at 40% off.

Comment

Really? How much were a pair? The newer designs or old ones? TIA!

Comment

I loveeee Moto jeans too! But hard to find a decent design that's not too trendy.

Comment

I'll make a trip down by Sunday! Any additional discount with F3 or UOB?

Moto jeans are usually $96 or $108 thereabouts. So do your math... 40% off

Thanks conquistador for the tip! Are the classic designs on sale? Not just the glittery ones right?

Comment

yellowrachie: mine were 56 bucks, which i thought was really good for moto jeans others i saw were around that price range, i saw another pair for 65 dollars as well.

chewie: i didn't see any glittery/over-trendy jeans at topshop, funnily enough! well there was one with a weird buckle but that's about it. the classic designs are the ones that are on sale, iirc. my pair is the faded blue one with red stitching on the belt loops and pockets. the only thing is that a lot of the labels stating the size & jean cut/style have been ripped off, so you'll have to compare to see sizes and designs.

Comment

OMG!!! Sounds like the one I want dear!! Does it have the M in pink stitching at the back pockets? Just to add, it's crosshatch right?

Can I still use F3/ UOB discounts? You make me wanna fly down to Topshop now!

Comment

Working...
                              X