Dress for wedding dinner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dress for wedding dinner

Next week is my ex-boyfriend 's wedding dinner. What should I wear? Should I wear gorgeous or just dress normally?

Originally posted by wowsmarty View Post
    Next week is my ex-boyfriend 's wedding dinner. What should I wear? Should I wear gorgeous or just dress normally?
    Wear something that you feel comfortable yet carry yourself.
    Most importantly do not feel weird given he is your ex bf.
    Feel happy for him irregardless if he broke up with your or the other way round.
    If he breaks up with you, feel happy for him for loving someone is to let him go and be loved by someone whom he loves.
    If you break up with him, feel happy for yourself that you no longer have nothing to do with him for he is taken.

So enjoy yourself on that night.
    Cheers

Comment

How your wedding dinner? I agree. Feel happy for him and yourself

Comment

It's always wonderful to look gorgeous! Since you're dressing up anyway, might as well be beautiful!!!

Comment

Try a 'gorgeous but very comfortable' look. It's a wedding after all so look your best. And be happy for your ex. Wish him the best of luck.

Comment

Just dress up for the occasion. Wear a simple cocktail dress and pair it with accessories. Simplicity is beauty right?

Comment

Originally posted by Listening .Ear View Post
              Wear something that you feel comfortable yet carry yourself.
              Most importantly do not feel weird given he is your ex bf.
              Feel happy for him irregardless if he broke up with your or the other way round.
              If he breaks up with you, feel happy for him for loving someone is to let him go and be loved by someone whom he loves.
              If you break up with him, feel happy for yourself that you no longer have nothing to do with him for he is taken.

So enjoy yourself on that night.
              Cheers
              I feel like liking Listening.Ear. You are so concern with anybody here in this forum. I felt touch with your advice to wowsmarty.

Now hope to hear stories from wowsmarty of what happened to the dinner. Hope its all gone well!

Its time for talks. Start it here.

Comment

Pick a dress which attracts his attention on you.

tuxedo

Comment

Pick a dress which attracts his attention on you.

tuxedo

Comment

I guess inside us, there's always this portion of us who wants to make our ex bf jealous/regret? So if it's me, i guess i'll dress up nicely! To show him that it's his loss.

Comment

Wear something elegant and stylish. Try this outfit from renopapa.sg for instance.
                      There is no problem with looking gorgeous for a dinner party you've been invited to.

Comment

Working...
                      X