Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bags By Charles & Keith

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • C&K has got nice bags.. But i think they are over-priced, given the kind of quality and branding they offer.

    Comment


    • Yes. their bags demn ex but their design is demn nice. Everytime see le then feel like buying.

      Comment


      • Agree that C&K range of bags are very nice but very ex though, even after discount.

        Comment


        • I've bought a few C&K bags before, the fake leather type tends to crack and flake off quite fast, whereas the patent ones are much more lasting.
          I've being using my patent one for 1 year for school everyday and no defects yet! Just minor scratches here and there..

          But their bags getting more and more exp and common.

          Comment


          • F.L.Y bags

            hi,

            A g.f introduce me to this brand of bags which have a few stores in singapore. so far i been to the one at raffles place, did spot 2 bags that seem nice but was very much put off by the lousy customer service!! Hence decided to try charles & keith bags.

            Comment


            • Agree that some of C&K bags have nice designs and quite trendy, affordable for youngsters too ...

              Comment


              • oh yeah went to FLY at raffles place some bags r not bad but the saleperson mostly aunties patterns dun't really like cm to touch the bags..the moment i touch one, they need to rearrange the display.... kind of give me the impression tt they think i'm just spoiling the display..but if i dun touch the bags, how would I know if its gd...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by white_shimmer View Post
                  I've bought a few C&K bags before, the fake leather type tends to crack and flake off quite fast, whereas the patent ones are much more lasting.
                  I've being using my patent one for 1 year for school everyday and no defects yet! Just minor scratches here and there..

                  But their bags getting more and more exp and common.
                  i find their quality is getting worse

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Cozy.Cotter View Post
                    i find their quality is getting worse
                    Yes. That's what I thought too. Especially with their prices.

                    Sometimes I feel it's totally not worth it.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by babykris View Post
                      oh yeah went to FLY at raffles place some bags r not bad but the saleperson mostly aunties patterns dun't really like cm to touch the bags..the moment i touch one, they need to rearrange the display.... kind of give me the impression tt they think i'm just spoiling the display..but if i dun touch the bags, how would I know if its gd...
                      Check out the one in Illuma.. The sale girl is young lady and very friendly

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by babykris View Post
                        oh yeah went to FLY at raffles place some bags r not bad but the saleperson mostly aunties patterns dun't really like cm to touch the bags..the moment i touch one, they need to rearrange the display.... kind of give me the impression tt they think i'm just spoiling the display..but if i dun touch the bags, how would I know if its gd...
                        Purposely touch again after they rearrange touch touch touch, make them busy

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by engeng84 View Post
                          Purposely touch again after they rearrange touch touch touch, make them busy
                          LOL..... they will scold u... FLY bags design are Marc Jacobs inspired

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by aixuan86 View Post
                            LOL..... they will scold u... FLY bags design are Marc Jacobs inspired
                            Haha.. then glare them and walk out, and go to Illuma as recommended by Momo-san. The whole purpose is to make them angry only. Go higher class shops the SA also never so irritating..

                            Comment


                            • I hate this brand.. they have no creativity at all.. all their bags are copies of all the designer bags but with their logo C& K on it.. yucks!!
                              their shoes also..

                              Comment


                              • i think this line is quite interesting ***... except that some of their bags are really heavy. otherwise, i think they are pretty good.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X