No announcement yet.

Bags By Charles & Keith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love C&K i go nuts everytime i go on holiday to Singapore.but yeah some of their stuff is a hit & miss , i'll post my purchases soon The price is cheap , designs are nice and if i trash them ..there wont be much heart breaking / crying session over it.

Comment

• C & k bags quality

I started buying C & K bags around 1year plus ago. Right now I have around 5-6 of them. I have to say their bag's quality is pretty good as so far the color remind as good as when I bought. Prices is between 45SGD-60SGD which I find it reasonable due to the quality. Shall post them up soon!

lindaypp
      Last edited by CCShell; 19-12-2011, 03:35 PM. Reason: Self-advertising is not allowed.

Comment

• CHARLES&KEITH BAGS - I love!

I only have 1 big shoulder+sling bag, 1 big shoulder bag, 1 small shoulder bag and 1 very small sling bag. I will try to post one photo of it.

I agree that the price is reasonable especially now that Charles & Keith is under LV company. They are really raising up but I hope the price will not raise up too.

Comment

• C & K business is always so good, i have afew pairs of shoes which i bought from the wisma branch, not that lasting in fact. But some of the designs are quite nice, and its affordable.

Comment

• Oops I spotted this design on the website but cannot remember seeing this at the shop???

This was a nice color. This is totally different from their usual designs.

Comment

• I don't think I ever saw that design. Maybe it's from other countries.

Comment

• i dont think their bags are nice ***... to each and its own ba...

Comment

• I used to buy many C & K bags until I discovered the wonders of online shopping. I now prefer to shop online for bags as the bags will be sent to my doorstep. They tend to be much cheaper than those sold at the stores too.

Comment

• Charles and Keith Bags are very cheap but the designs and the quality is very good. You can even compare it's designs to more expensive brands.

Comment

Working...
                    X