No announcement yet.

Bags By Charles & Keith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! I went to their newly renovated store at Tampines Mall & I went ga-ga over their bags. Seen at least 3 bags that I wanted - but as I was with SO, I'm not allowed to buy anymore bags coz I have too many of them.

Brother just got the NKF coupons and they have 15% off for the C&K bags...maybe I shall use that coupon to buy the 3 bags that I saw.

Comment

ya, their bags look more interesting now, & some designs really fly fast off their shelves fast

Comment

oh yes, actually i'm eyeing their straw bags...some looked quite good at a friendly price!

Comment

Yeah i agree! Their bags look quite nice.. and quite affordable.. i'm eyeing a blue hand carry one..

Comment

I just bought a C&K bag recently from the Citilink Mall branch for $21! It was marked down from about $27, 20% discount. It's made of PVC-thingy, the SA said, but it looks good so I'm pretty satisfied with it.

The range of bags at C&K Citilink Mall is really big! They had loads of bags there and many looked very nice.

Comment

u must be a Happy girl now

their bags are getting prettier imo

Comment

Yes!!!

It's the first thing I've gotten from Charles and Keith and it's not a pair of shoes but a bag. Don't really like their shoes, find them uncomfortable.

Comment

Their new line of bags is very very impressive! Does anyone know how the quality is like?

Comment

i find the workmanship of their bags not very good. and some of them look cheap imo...so must choose properly.

Comment

maybe of Perlini's standard??

Comment

Not sure about the quality though, am keeping the bag for CNY!

But for $20+, can't expect much. Hope it surpasses my expectations! Anybody who's bought a C&K bag and used it for some time? How's the quality?

Comment

I bought one of their white clutches! the one which have a white bow at the front.. I think the inside of the material of the bag is not so gd.. but for abt 24 its okay la..haha

Comment

i heard their bags are from bangkok! are their quality really good...

Comment

I have the white clutch with a bow in front too. Looks interesting. Got compliments when I use it. Its dirt cheap...quality is ok.

Comment

i saw a pirated longchamp pliage
                                $22 only i think

Comment

Working...
                                X