No announcement yet.

supre.au.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi babes, I would closing orders sooon.... cus some of the items are already out of stock and some have already ran out of sizes.... So i wanna get this done and over with soon before everything else gets taken!!

Comment

Originally posted by jepunnye
      When you in OZ, do check out on Dotti, Witchery and Portsman..They are pretty nice too..well IMHO much better than Supre but i cant say anything cuz i hardly shop at Supre..the only thing i buy from supre is their basic stuffs like Gym Shorts, Tops & Yoga Pants.

When u in brisbane go to Broadway mall and Elizabeth Arcade. Heaps of store that stocks Australian Designer's clothes such as Natalie Denning, Gorman, Bettina Lianno, Tsubi, Museum, Zimmerman and etc..there's more OZ's designer and NZ designer like Karen Walker can be found at Fortitute Valley(chinatown).
      There's few outlets including Bonds Warehouse around Brisbane area.
      i second what jep said about Supre gym wear. it's SUPER comfy! friend told me it's v similar to Delia's but heaps cheaper.

i love Dotti. but this season the clothes seem to be very 80's inspired.....i.e. very LOUD colors.

Broadway on the Mall has lots of oz designer stuff....but unfortunately i still can't afford any! can only look in longingly from the shopfront. *sigh*
      oh yah, Lisa Ho and Wayne Cooper can be found there too. i love their stuff.

the Valley has funkier, edgier clothing i find...

jepunye, where's the Bonds warehouse?

Comment

Originally posted by vixette

jepunye, where's the Bonds warehouse?
        Bonds Warehouse is next to ANZ Stadium, dont remember the street name sorry. But there's few other outlets nearby such as Shoe's outlet and Trade Secret's. Sometimes Bonds will have their largest sale at RNA Showgrounds in the valley and Levi's at Brisbane City Hall.

Comment

Originally posted by jepunnye
          Bonds Warehouse is next to ANZ Stadium, dont remember the street name sorry. But there's few other outlets nearby such as Shoe's outlet and Trade Secret's. Sometimes Bonds will have their largest sale at RNA Showgrounds in the valley and Levi's at Brisbane City Hall.
          oh! Macgregor is it?
          i LOVED tradesecrets. would always leave that place with a haul of sorts.

Comment

something wrong with SUPRE's website? It is not loading. I've waited like 30 mins and i still don't see a picture.

Comment

Hmmm... did any1's Supre clothings shrink??
              My spaggy looks smaller now... Hmmmm.... :huh:

Comment

did anyone buy any skirts from the last spree? wondering how small is the XS? i'm undecided between XS and S. thanks ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by michannat
                  did anyone buy any skirts from the last spree? wondering how small is the XS? i'm undecided between XS and S. thanks ladies.
                  heya Mich,
                  I think you can fit into XXS and XS depending on the style and fabrics because i fit into their skirt in size S. ehh girl whenever you in sydney/brisbane do check out their stores..they have heaps of stuff offline..

Comment

thanks jepunnye. i think i'll skip the spree though. i'll go shop with you the next time round.

Comment

I ordered an XS bottom in green. But i was given a XXS and in white. What should I do? How to go about exchanging the item.

Comment

There's 50% off everything online at www.supre.au.com at the moment.

Strawberry lush - email them, maybe they can send you a replacement or a credit voucher.

Comment

50% off!!!! yikes.
                          can anyone start a supre spree? heh

Comment

... including the New Arrivals??!!

hrm, a bit broke now, i'm less keen on a spree after giving it a think.
                            Last edited by islande; 10-02-2004, 10:30 PM.

Comment

oh dear! I saw some nice stuff and everything's so cheap after the 50 percent!!

Comment

can somebody pleeeeeeeease start a spree?? i'd love to, but i don't have a credit card!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X