Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helmut Lang

Ooh...so pretty..

This brand was fomerly at the Pacific Plaza but has pulled out from SG since.

Front

o.h. m.y g.o.d!

Horse-y

You'll be able to find a small selection of the shoes at Club21.

Saw a pair from the previous season which looks very similar to this.

Still costs around $600. Breaks the bank. :roll:

Comment

WOW WEE

SGD$600.00...

Comment

interested in helmut lang?.. can check out a boutique in HK where they sell helmut lang at lower prices... its like a warehouse, they carry brands like prada, helmut lang and miu miu..... definitely genuine

Comment

Hey orcinus, do you mean Silvercord at Tsimshatsu?

Comment

I think Joyce carries a small collection of their jeans and shoes. HTHs

Comment

its at south horizon , a place call Space warehouse that carries Prada, Miu Miu, Helmet Lang... cant remember how to get there though.. let me do a search

Comment

found the address:

Space Warehouse
                2/F, South Horizon Plaza (East Wing) Ap Lei Chau, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong

Comment

oh I went to space warehouse before and I thought I saw stuff about 2-3 seasons ago.

Comment

oh.. i see.. i didnt know much abt their season coz i was kinda new to their products at that time.... but i find the prices are kind affordable ..... doesnt matter if its 2-3 seaons ago ( i mean, not that is 3-5yrs ago's fashion)

Comment

orcinus, no problem. I was just sharing what I saw with the others who havent been there.

Comment

Wow, i love the third!

Comment

hi Cel, thanz for your input... at least i now learnt that their products are 2-3 seasons ago... thanz

Comment

short skirts definately! I have seen the cream one IRL and am not blown away.

Comment

Working...
                            X