Avoiding VPL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avoiding VPL

what type of panties or colour should i wear under white pants to avoid VPL??

waer those seamless panties in nude colors....dun wear white panties...a mistake that some gals make....

Comment

You can try a thong, but with some types of white material, it can even be worse than wearing conventional bikini panties. Sometimes it's very obvious you are wearing a thong and the material is just sheer enough to make out the color of your skin/butt.

Comment

it's always wacoal's nami nami underwear to the rescue. it's seamless, no VPL at all. get the nude so nobody will see your undies shining like a beacon.

Comment

Get a nude g-string or thong. Best is to get them in nude shades that matches as close to your skintone as possible.

Comment

I just love my seamless panties from the lingerie shop at bugis junction 2nd floor.. (i cant rem the shop name) cost 12.90 each, has very nice pastel and different tones of brown..

even my bf was amazed that i dont have VPL when i wore tight fitting skirt.

Comment

i agree with nami nami. it's the best for me so far.

Comment

nami nami too.
                or a nude thong.

Comment

do not wear boy shorts, nude seamless undies will do the trick, dont even have to wear thong if u dont like

Comment

hey girls,

think i found an ans to no VPL- pretty (BNWT) brazilian thongs here. great for Vday for that special treat to set the mood and best of all no VPL.

crazy bf didnt know what size and colour to get for me, ended up getting so many. haha they're all of the same design, super sensual and comfy. its true, i tried it against my mini and really no ugly lines and it doesnt cut like how some gstring cuts in.

PM me... BRAND NEW WITH TAG...comes in various colours: peach pink, light pink, baby blue and black. :D

selling them cheap coz i realised M or L doesnt really matter, they fit beautifully and sensually anyway!

Last edited by Boatgal; 04-02-2005, 08:25 AM.

Comment

boyshorts are out! hands up for the nude seamless undies!

Boatgal: your SO must have bought a lot! but pretty!

Comment

What is the price & material of nami nami?

Comment

If Iim not wrong, i think is $12 + . HTH

Comment

Some nude will show up still must check first.
                            Last edited by MissGinger; 25-01-2006, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X