G2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G2000

I got a pair of pants (on discount) from G2000 today, but when I tried it back at home, the material felt scratchy against my skin.

Is it possible to ask for a refund? Sigh~..

i doubt sooo cos after all it's a sale pants and u can't ask for refunds as stated in d receipt unless u wld like to try asking if can change to another design but go asap...dun drag....

Comment

alright, will try my luck.
      Btw, are all wool pants so scratchy?

Comment

Yeah, I think wool pants are scratchy. I rarely buy woollen stuff.

Comment

yup, i think all woolly pants are scratchy....

Comment

I bought 3 pants, a blazer and a blouse from G2000 today for about $160. Cheap considering I bought a blazer and skirt less than a month ago for $150! Storewide 40% and additional 10% off with an 8 Days coupon.

Do we really need to dry clean the blazers as stated?

Anyone knows the price for altering sleeve length of blazers by G2000?

Comment

Hi chewie, I think it's $5 or $10 IIRC

Comment

Originally posted by chewie
                Do we really need to dry clean the blazers as stated?

Anyone knows the price for altering sleeve length of blazers by G2000?
                No, I dont think so chewie.
                I placed them iniside those netted laundry bags and dump them into the washing machine.
                Still look as good as new after many washes.
                Hths.

Comment

The sales was Bought 3 formal tops + 1 pants for my bro and a skirt for myself. Total damage only $120!

Comment

They have just up the discount since yesterday so as to clear stock (up to 70%). Pants are all at 50% discount now instead of 40%.

Bought a pair of pants last night, but very few small sizes left. Gona try another outlet during lunchtime today and hopefully I can grab another pair...

Comment

G2000 workwear is a real steal..i saw a cami and shrug like thing from G2000 but didnt but cos SO said i look too sickly

He bought 2 shirts on the other hand and additional 10% with the 8 days discount coupon

Comment

Haha yupz, totally agree with demigoddess. Just bought another pair of pants today....hehehe. Is the 8 days additional 10% still valid now that discounts have gone up to 70%?

Comment

roughly how much are the workpants retailing for before the sales?

Comment

$59. a few of them were at $49 before discount

Comment

Originally posted by missing
                              $59. a few of them were at $49 before discount
                              meaning now the pants are like $25-$30? thats a steal!

Comment

Working...
                              X