X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheryl Poon
    replied
    lakopiO

Dont mention Happen to be near the boutique.
    Hope you will get what you've wanted

Enjoy The Long Weekend

Leave a comment:

• lakopiO
    replied
    Hi Cheryl,

Wow.. thank for asking.

Oh.. the one that caught my eye is the red colour one. In the same design as your.. is it the one that cost around $1600 ?

Oh dear the design flaw is inherent in all of this design ?
    On the bright side, they might just give a generous discount for it.

Leave a comment:

• Cheryl Poon
    replied
    lakopiO

I just went Bally boutique and asked. They will have sales in June and December. The older products may go as high as 50% discount.

If you really like the beige design, please ensure there are 'handles' at the side of the bag so it doesnt flap up. It is the bigger version that has handles at the side. Mine is the smaller version.

Hope that helps

Leave a comment:

• lakopiO
    replied
    Does Bally handbags ever goes on sale?

I am eyeing the one cheryl bought ( the first beige one but in smaller size, so hopefully the flap don't open up ?)... i love the red one.

If they do go on sale, how much % ?

Leave a comment:

• Cheryl Poon
    replied
    TheRainbowYiling : hi hi (wave wave) thanks babe . yes, it is good that they allow change of bags. this is my 1st time bought a bag & regret it terribly the moment i carry it

Leave a comment:

• TheRainbowYiling
    replied
    Cheryl Poon glad they allow changing! You always buy nice bag!! Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• Cheryl Poon
    replied

Hi all...i bought this bally biege bag sometime early march. it was nice when admiring at the boutique but when you put stuff in it and see how the flap flips up....ugly isnt it i was so sad about it...wondering what to do with this bag - sell off? modify? pass it on? Then i went to the boutique & asked if i could send this bag in to modify it. The SA told me they have many customers (who bought this bag) going back to them with same complaint. They allowed me to exchange for something else. Phew, at least i can get rid of the bag.

I exchanged for this small handbag. I love the color, the design though size is a bit too small but there's really nothing else in the boutique that i fancy.

Leave a comment:

• LadySilver
    replied
    this is 1 of my fave brands, i always love their subtle classic designs!

just sold my brand new wallet, kinda of regret it.

Leave a comment:

• youting
    replied
    Raffles City have one shop. But never go inside~~~

Leave a comment:

• saffy14
    replied
    i love their bags & guy's shoes...! i have gotten one leather bag, the strap of the bag is black & white!...nice!

their shops are at taka shopping centre, 2nd floor and their latest branch is at Raffles City, ground floor.

Leave a comment:

• sheriden
    replied
    I got a pair of Bally pumps recently but realised they gave me blisters at the back of the heels. Is there any services at Bally that I can look for to prevent those blisters?

Leave a comment:

• icecoffee
    replied
    bally bags prices

anyone know the price difference with the bally bags in Hk and SG???

Leave a comment:

• D3stiny
    replied
    There's a boutique at Terminal 1 of Changi Airport too! Tax-free shopping makes parting with my money a whole lot easier!

Oh and to set the record straight, it's pronounces as "Ba.h-li". Like Bali. SA said so!

Leave a comment:

• verena
    replied
    yeah i think they moved to the 2nd floor sometime this yr. used to be on the first floor at the entrance of taka (where coach now occupies the space)

i kinda thot they had pricey stuff but maybe i should check out their shoes cos i always have problems finding shoes of my size from places like nine west. their size 8 is too small for me..

so hopefully i might b able to find something of my size there? heheheh. excuses to shop.

Leave a comment:

• chocolatemousse
    replied
    2nd floor, besides Gucci. Opposite Hermes

Leave a comment:

Working...
X