Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joop

hi girls
    where else can i find joop other than isetan wisma? i quite like the cropped white cardigan but its sold out..

Isetan Scotts.

Comment

They have shop at FEP, L2. Facing the main road. Above the fastfood chain.

I used to be fan of this label when i was into Jap fashion. Their VIP benefit sucks. Now even Isetan give 20%.........

Comment

the SAs at isetan wisma are not attending the customers!

i saw something i fancied but apparently non of the SAs are interested in helping cause they were just standing around and talking amongst themselves. :Doh:

Comment

chiri!! me too!! i was looking around and wanted to enquire about the sizes...THE SA saw me and we have some sort of eye contact but she don't attend to me!! and keeps chatting....

Comment

cUppucino: me and SO were standing around, made some eye contact with the SAs (not just 1 SA)! they decide to ignore us and just stand there to chat! :Doh:

Comment

Hmm.. another case of Ask (for help), then you'll be given (help)? Actually, I feel it's partly due to some locals' *shyness* or preference for less-intrusive customer service.. That said, they could at least cease their chit-chat for a while, couldn't they? Tsk, tsk.

Comment

haha! Glossie, agree on the preference for less-intrusive customer service part, but at least when the customer looks at you with clothing in hand, i think it's rude to ignore her!

ok, most of the time i rather the SAs leave me alone when i'm browsing through the clothes, but not when i need help!

Comment

Oh Chiri, don't get me started on the state of CS here.. Just yesterday I came upon a Biotherm SA who's the ultimate Ice Queen :roll: Yes there's eye contact but her eyes were EMPTY and she spoke like a Stepford Wife :puke: So tempted to tell her to use a light hand on her powder she really looked like she's six feet under..

Comment

u stared hard at the eye sockets?

Comment

Glossie: empty eyes? must be really bad! six feet under's worse! haha! ok, i've never come across an empty eyed SA! *pat pat* the service of SAs! :Doh:

vernis: you win! haha! Glossie might get hypnotised! hahaha!

Comment

the other time i was at Joop Isetan Scotts the SA was better. yes, they were chit chatting too but they do not follow you around (which i like) and this SA came to attend to me when she noticed that i was interested in something.

Comment

The SA Scotts Isetan did not follow us around but they did attend to us when we expressed interest in one of the cardigans...

Comment

i totally forgotten abo this bad-attitude SA at Isetan Wisma till i read this thread again. I went yesterday evening, ya, was "attended" by a struck-up SA who directed me rudely to the fitting room.

Is she quite tall & w/ medium build? Expressionless face, as cold as her steel display rack!!!!

Actually the FEP slightly better... still managed to get smiles out of them.

Comment

You described it better than I did, Vern. Display racks serve a purpose, at least.

Comment

Working...
                              X