Charlotte Russe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlotte Russe

Has anyone heard of this brand from the states before? they have nice clothes like AE and A&F.

check it out.. ive just gotten a new mini from there!
    http://www.charlotte-russe.com/fall2004/

yup i checked out charlotte russe last month in the states and I think reminds me of forever21. The sale prices are REALLY tempting as well! They offer pretty good beaded camis for rather low prices.

Comment

Originally posted by gracegan
      yup i checked out charlotte russe last month in the states and I think reminds me of forever21. The sale prices are REALLY tempting as well! They offer pretty good beaded camis for rather low prices.

thats great gracegan, can u tell us more about this brand??? the price range is similar to forever 21 too? hows the quality?

"good beaded" camis= good quality or nice fashion sense?

Are the outlets big? they aint as well known as A&F etc. any idea why?

Comment

Actually it's similar to forever21 in terms of price, design and quality. I would think that it's not as popular maybe because there're so many of these shops with similar stuff. It does get pretty boring after a while because practically every single shop that I came across sells the same lace, satin,beaded stuff so it's rather tough for them to stand out from the rest.

As for the beaded camis i saw, I thought that they were value for money in a sense that the designs were nice and the quality wasn't too bad either. The best part was, the price ranged from around US$16-20+ which is really reasonable since beaded camis here cost around $60-80 in topshop, warehouse etc...
        Last edited by grace; 17-01-2005, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Yupp, I agree; when I was shopping in the states, realised they were very much like Forever21! And during one of their mega sales; very messy too!

Brands like A&F tends to have more 'timeless' designs, while the stocks for F21 and CR changes quite fast; the quality is about the same too. Its common; and you do realise they don't have a distinctive brandname, motif or the sort.

Comment

Have a couple of items from CR. Not bad for bottoms, but tops abit out-of-shape after 5-6 washes.

Most of them made their way to donation boxes

Comment

Originally posted by vernis
              Have a couple of items from CR. Not bad for bottoms, but tops abit out-of-shape after 5-6 washes.

Most of them made their way to donation boxes
              haha vernis, u can donate them to me! =P

how did u get those items from CR? during one of your shopping hauls in the states?

Comment

hey grace and redpetal,

i know what u mean. all of them cashing in on the same look. but i really like my CR mini alot... its so sweet with all the little black ribbons... and nice pink and brown tweed mixed together

so do u girls think that in a way, minis and lace are quite last season already?

Comment

Originally posted by Boatgal
                  haha vernis, u can donate them to me! =P

how did u get those items from CR? during one of your shopping hauls in the states?
                  my relative is a stewardess... so she haul for me.

packed & all sent off on 30. Dec.04. too huge for u also.

Comment

cane someone help me? im intending to buy this CR dress off ebay. But how does size small fits?? does it fit local small?

Comment

My CR tops fit true to size,I'm a small too. I do agree with Vernis,they don't last all that well. It's best to dry clean or gently hand wash.

Comment

hey is charlotte use only available in th usa? how about taiwan?

Comment

Gals, do you know how to order from CHARLOTTE RUSSE ??

I tried to order several times inserting vpost address but my order keep on cancel by them,.. Any ways to order?? I saw several spree organizers try to use vpost and it go through!!

Comment

you can use google checkout.

Comment

is quality same as F21? or better?

Comment

Working...
                              X