Recent surge of late postage by sellers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent surge of late postage by sellers

Im not sure why, just ranting, recently, i've met alot of sellers who says they will post "tomorrow morning" but till the next day, no news from them. When you email them, they either tell u "busy, very busy" or completely no emails/replies. Then the 2nd day, when i email them again, they will gimme another day that they will post out, but still fail to. Y can't sellers keep to their promise? Somemore it's after prompt payment. Any suggestions how to avoid this kind of seller or how to deal with this kinda seller?

Sometimes it could be that the items have yet to arrive. So they have no choice but to lie to you. I've encounter them before. You can try to self-collect next time if they have that option. I do that usually.

Where do you normally shop?

Comment

Sometimes it could be that the items have yet to arrive. So they have no choice but to lie to you. I've encounter them before. You can try to self-collect next time if they have that option. I do that usually.

Comment

Just tell them you will self collect it the very next working day. If they tell you say they not free, tell them you need to collect it asap as its for a wedding attire. cannot delay. make me post for you, or you go collect. Dont drag ah~

Comment

Originally posted by EvangelineSeah View Post

hey babe
          sometimes their self- collection location is at the other end of singapore. so they don't do self-collect unless its their area. Im referring to sellers that is looking to sell their items, not blogshops

Comment

You should look at the shipping/delivery policy of the seller. If they don't abide to their own terms, you have cause to reject the item and demand a refund. If a seller doesn't even have these simple terms on their website, then I believe we shouldn't shop there.

Comment

Working...
            X