No announcement yet.

Ideas to dress up a plain black dress!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas to dress up a plain black dress!

Hi babes,

I have a black spag dress. It has a slanted bottom, and high ruffled slit all the way to my tighs.

I'm trying to find a nice clutch bag to go along. Currently, i'm lemming on this http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/sg/auction/87277760 and probably pair it up with a nice brocade.

Any ideas on where to find nice rectangular eve bags? What colors should i go with as well? Do not wish to look overly dramatic or auntish.

How about heels!? Any nice stilettos i can get from.

Drop your suggestions!

Thanks for your comments and feedback! very much Appreciated!

i'll say leave the dress alone and concentrate on your makeup and accessories, and of cos your hair!

big night out?

can try VNC for shoes, some are quite nice and won't burn a hole in your pockets

Comment

I dun think its going to be a big nite. Its a social nite from ocs. Thanks babe for dropping some ideas!

Comment

How about wearing it with a fur stole?? Sure way to glam things up!

Comment

fur stole

Yeah i was lemming to get one as well. but i cant find one suitable one

Comment

How about a pearl necklace? or a flower brooch?

By the way, I can't view the link.

Comment

ooh not a fur stole, it's too hot. plus you are bound to get sniggers from some people.

great shoes and bag in a different colour would be lovely. of course makeup too =)

Comment

fur stole!

Originally posted by sharon
                ooh not a fur stole, it's too hot. plus you are bound to get sniggers from some people.

great shoes and bag in a different colour would be lovely. of course makeup too =)
                My sentiments exactly. Was thinking that a fur stole, seems far too...

i wonder if a white long rectangular clutch bag goes with the black dress outfit. Its the same one Paris Hilton took in Female Magazine. Bought it a OG for 25 Bucks!

Comment

Working...
                X