Factory Outlet store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Factory Outlet store

Where can I find a Factory Outlet store? I only know there's one at IMM.

JB, most malls in KL, Marina Square, Lion City (I just heard about it)

Comment

where is lion city?

Comment

I just went to the FOS at Marina Square. There is nothing worth buying!

Comment

Originally posted by clover
          where is lion city?
          If it's the hotel, it's along Tanjong Katong Road, the one where McDonalds and KFC are.

Comment

The Tiny FOS (abo size of my bedroom ) at Lion City will very soon be closed.
            Anyway most stock there are for kids, no decent brands like u gals are looking for. :deal:

Comment

Originally posted by daphz
              I just went to the FOS at Marina Square. There is nothing worth buying!
              agreed!

Comment

i bought an A&F phobe polo tee in white for only 19.90 frm the marina outlet. my friend snagged an A&F mini and a pair of miss 16 capris. our bfs both got A&F tees for real cheap too. we love the place!!!

Comment

so far only my hubby got A&F stuff from FOS (M'sia), they are real stuff??

Think M'sia FOS more exciting....... Spore's

Comment

vernis> yup they are real!

OMG the outlet in Mid Valley just added these bunch of abercrombie minis that look really horrible to me, but I saw people lugging them by the dozens, think its to sell. Its only RM30 so don't buy the pink and black striped tiered minis!!

sephirias> don't kill me, but I cped some polos for gerwhen and sleek for less than $18SGD :D hee hee hee, even the FOS in msia slightly cheaper!

I think the FOS in SG is limited, the FOSes in Msia are bigger, but the novelty wears off and I kinda don't like browsing through it that much anymore....

Comment

out of the FOS in sg... holland's is the worse..

Comment

there's also one at Plaza Singapura basement.

Comment

IMM branch has nothing much. yes, I agreed. JB is more exciting.

Comment

Thanks!!

So far only tried their normal tee from US, not the recent wide necked ones. FOS M'sia are having all the thin material ones, they simply make me look fat :roll: Cheap but can't get. Sobbb....

Comment

PS

There's a FOS at PS? hmmmm, i didnt seem to notice it. Recently just opened? I was there at lunch time, probably i didnt look hard enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X