15% extra off discount US apparel @ Shoesandsealingwax! (XM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15% extra off discount US apparel @ Shoesandsealingwax! (XM

Christmas madness is coming ... stop by Shoesandsealingwax to check out over 500+ lovely ladies' apparel and accessories options for yourself and your loved ones!

All items are usually priced at discounts of up to 75% off regular US prices already, BUT from now till December 31st 2012, take an additional 15% off all non-sale items with code XMAS15 (message me at checkout and you will get a revised invoice).

We carry mostly discounted US imports including Calvin Klein, Target designer collaborations, Maidenform shapewear/intimates quality workwear from high-end US department stores, and go-to faves like Old Navy, Gap, Modcloth, Anthropologie and Forever 21 ... in sizes up to US XXL!

URL: stores.ebay.com.sg/shoesandsealingwax

All items ship free by normal mail, and purchases totaling over $150 will ship by free next-day courier (excluding bags). We accept returns on all unworn non-intimate items within 7 days, so rest assured you'll be happy with your purchase.

Payment by bank transfer only, and no meet-ups/cash on delivery. Returns on non-intimate items accepted provided there are absolutely no signs of use. (I can't do meetups but that's why normal shipping is free!)

Only one coupon code may be used at any time. Offer applies to full-priced items only and expires at 11.59pm 31st Dec 2012.

I prefer to transact through Ebay as it is safer for both buyer and seller, but if you don't use Ebay, just respond to this ad with the URLs of the items you're eyeing and I will email you right back.

See my 1000+ perfect feedback ratings for yourself here and here!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Shoesandsealingwax008b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	3611530
    Attached Files
    Last edited by farpavilions; 09-12-2012, 08:28 AM.

Check out our bumper new crop of lovely apparel items at Shoesandsealingwax!

Comment

Working...
    X