No announcement yet.

Balenciaga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the leather actually wears out quite fast and the colour fades. But i still love my bag

Comment

• Originally posted by gfsorbet View Post
      the leather actually wears out quite fast and the colour fades. But i still love my bag
      Hi babe, yours is chevre leather or other leather? Mine got some rubbings at the edges, but I thought it was quite normal for bags... and the color wise, not say fade but more like change color to become more "seasoned" .. After awhile you compare with the mirror, the color got some diff.
      But yeah I still love my b-bags. So light and so soft!

Comment

• Selling!

Hi. To those who may be interested, I'm selling a brand new limited edition bleuroi city ggh at sgd2400,a brand new murier part time sgh at sgd2400,a lightly used sang part time sgh sgd2200, a lightly used castagna city rh sgd 1700, a limited edition ponyhair swarovski city mint condition only sgd1100. Pls do not ask of my supplier as long as the bags are cfm authentic. Can email me at [email protected] for pictures n authenticate them in the purse forum.

Comment

• I have a classic city anthracite.. I love the size but I wish the handle is longer to carry on my shoulder. Thinking if I should get a part time, or go bigger to get work?

Any suggestion?

Comment

• It depends on how much you want to carry as well. I find the work HUGE. I very much prefer the City's and Day's size. The Day is like a blackhole actually The others, I don't particularly like their shape other than Velo but it's strap is too long.

Comment

• No doubt the leather is very soft, but i find it abit heavy. The color does get season after afew months, kindof ''fade'' to a lighter shade.

Comment

• Which are the models with longer strap to carry on the shoulder? Work? I heard Part Time straps also longer but the bag shape is a bit weird.
                I have not seen First though...

Comment

• Of all the hand carry bags, only Work doesn't come with shoulder strap. First, City, PT, Velo come with shoulder straps.
                  First and City - strap can be worn on shoulder
                  PT - Strap is long enough for cross body
                  Velo - Strap is much longer than PT and good for a 1.8m height to do cross body.

kaoriko my RH City is light as feather. You might have tried the giant hardware bag? That is at least half a kg heavier than most RH bags!

Comment

• Originally posted by artichoke View Post
                    Of all the hand carry bags, only Work doesn't come with shoulder strap. First, City, PT, Velo come with shoulder straps.
                    First and City - strap can be worn on shoulder
                    PT - Strap is long enough for cross body
                    Velo - Strap is much longer than PT and good for a 1.8m height to do cross body.

kaoriko my RH City is light as feather. You might have tried the giant hardware bag? That is at least half a kg heavier than most RH bags!
                    Thanks artichoke for the information. When you mention strap, do you mean the removable one? Is it my arm too far I can't fit the handle (short) on my shoulder. But I remember seeing people carrying the short handle on their shoulder.

Btw, is First and City about the same size? Thanks in advance

Comment

• Hi,any idea what colours are available at Hilton store currently? Have been waiting for Charbon in GH City.

Comment

• preciousjas yes I meant the removable strap. The handles are too short for me to carry on my shoulders and I don't like the sight on having a bag under my armpits.

Comment

• artichoke So you mean none of the original strap can be carried on the shoulder except for part time?

Comment

• The removable straps for First, City, PT and Velo can all be carried on the shoulders BUT only PT and Velo straps are long enough to do a cross body.
                            If by "original strap", you mean the two "handles" attached to the bags, I personally find First and City a tight fit. PT, Velo and Work handles are a little wider to wear on shoulders. I hope this is clear enough.

Comment

• I'm keen to get an ardoise city in small hardware. Any idea if ardoise is a classic or seasonal colour?

A friend works for club21 and she can get a Bbag at 40% off but I'll have to wait a month as the HR dept has to approve all staff purchases and this takes 1 mth. Alternatively the bag can be bought immediately but only at 20% off. I have initially chosen to get it immediately at 20% off as I'm afraid of stocks running out but my friend has advised me to wait it out to enjoy the 40%. and according to her ardoise city in small hardware isn't that popular to run out so fast. However, my greatest fear came today when my friend told me that the ardoise city in small hardware is oos!
                              She also said stocks are unlikely to come in again what can I do right? She was apologetic but I was really disappointed.

My only hope now is that my husband will be going to London for work in 2 days' time. I'm wondering what are his chances of getting the bag at the boutique? Is ardoise city a popular choice that's limited in stock? For those who have been to london to buy their Bbag, any advice on if he should go straight to the Bal boutique or to selfridges or harrods?

I'm tired of all the waiting, dreaming, hoping and disappointment... I just want to get my hands on a Bal bag in the size and colour I want!

Comment

• sometime last year, i bought a Balenciaga bag at Metro paragon for $149 only.. i never heard of the brand, just bought it coz i like the design. Now that I realize it's supposed to cost thousands of dollars, is the bag i bought at Metro a fake???

Comment

Working...
                                X