No announcement yet.

Balenciaga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

their bag are ok only..... its so famous now in taiwan... personally i like one of their white bag.

Comment

Is it cheaper over in taiwan??

Comment

i love the metallics but its hard to find the metallic copies in the market here...

Comment

agree with lola. 200 is a bit too much to pay for an imitation. i do want a medium size or a big one if they have. but that would cost me a lot! but if i were to buy from ricks, i bet almost everyone will have it?

Comment

wow 200 for a imitation is too much......20 to 80 is still fine.....
            200 i can use it to buy a card holder from lv or even some small items from prada or so.....

Comment

Originally posted by teiko
              Is it cheaper over in taiwan??

Chev, no in fact I paid more for it than in SG but SG didnt have the size and color I wanted at that time so....

Comment

anyone has any ideas where else in singapore is selling the imitations?

Comment

im so lemming for this:

is it worth paying $90 for a knock off?

Comment

how much is FEP's Rick selling? Yahoo Auction has seller who has many colours but 99.90 or what right?

some real bad ones are aro 35, u can skip them

Comment

yup auntie... im eying the same seller you mentioned... so nice rite the colours... ricks is selling at $49.90 i think...

Comment

dont know if ricks has brought in any new metallic colours... the last time i went the metallics were sold out and left with black, purple etc... they mentioned they were bringing in more...

Comment

hey that's like cheap. some of the yahoo auctions i saw are selling like $200+!

yes ricks selling at $50 but they don't have nice colors anymore! or did they just restock?

Comment

but is $90 still ex? cant decide to buy or not to buy since $90 is still alot to pay... hmm...

ricks mentioned they restock around the end of march... i think the new stuff should be there already just that i have not checked it out yet. better be quick though coz they sell out real fast.

Comment

yes $90 is still a lot of money! unless they have nice metallic colors and look quite real!

think i'll have to rush down to ricks again! but then to think properly ricks sells $50 you pay another $40 you get a better one?

does the $90 comes with the metal tag & the mirror? ricks ones don't have that!

Comment

Ricks has got new pieces but huge sized ones. few girls inside molesting them yesterday!!! go see if not, ring up to confirm.

Comment

Working...
                                X