Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GG<5

Hi ,
    ANyone here loves to shop at GG5? I think that clothes are simply over price but then i still see the crowd in the shop.. what so great abt this shop? I also frequent this shop only for their bottom but not tops..
    any recommendation? :bye:

I don't shop there often. But they had a serious of nice tops in silk in black and white during last December. Got a couple of tops from there.
    Oh yea, got myself a nice pair of capris too.

Comment

Get their perennial designs, can last last last , good mileage.

They always like to remind us to handwash, but dun care, put in washing m/c w/ laundrt bags, their stuff still in good shape.

But for their bags & belts, any comment?

Comment

Nice clothes, but way overpriced.

Will give that shop a miss unless i'm feeling rich (which is rarely )

Comment

Agreed it is overpriced .. went into the shop during lunch hour just now, nothing nice now.

Comment

Ya really agreed.. i think the tops really overprice..
            DO u gals know Ness? i think they are from same company!!!!

Comment

Newbreed also

Comment

There are some nice pieces there...I tried this turquoise skirt with black lace at the bottom (currently it's on their showcase model), and it was so pretty, but the waist was so high! I was thinking, who wears such high-waisted skirts these days!!!

Comment

I prefer New Breed to their main GG<5 label though and have gotten a couple of basic tops there which i absolutely love to bits I quite like their bags too for their simple and classic designs

Comment

I like their tops! But agree that it is overpriced. Too bad they don't have VIP/ discount card too because me and my friends shop there frequently.

Comment

Agree that it is overpriced. But I still like their office pants most. Some of the designs of tops are not practical...haha Usually they have sales only after when I have spend a huge sum few days ago!

Comment

overpriced but i love their clothes, their bottoms (pants, capris) dont fit me well as i'm in between sizes, but their tops are really nice on occassion. Classic with a twist, causal and breezy.

Comment

I have a few pieces from them. They've got decent designs, but I'd say that the quality is rather poor for the price you pay.

Comment

Oh it looks like I'm in the minority here. I find GG<5 to be of good quality with nice modern designs that have a slightly vintage twist! I love how their clothes don't cut too close but skim the body and flatter very well! Also love their pants and capris! Their knit material is also very comfortable!

Comment

haha, jean you're not alone. I find their clothes mostly flattering, and i do like the vintage twist. I bought this vintagey halter in sheer brown green and deep plue floral. ITS JUST EXPENSIVE! argh ;p

Comment

Working...
                              X