Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeans for the long legged

Hi all!

Was just wondering if anyone out there have this problem of finding jeans long enough for their legs?

I have this major problem of long legs and short body.. the typical jeans with length 32 inches sometimes are still too short for me..

Any suggestions? I am not looking into designer jeans though.. cant fork out much haha

have you tried Zara? i think their inseams are longer than 32 inches.

Comment

How about Victoria Secrets, they have nice jeans up to 34 inseam.
      HTH

Comment

I wear a 34' usually. Zara and Mng (sometimes) works for me.
        If not, I go berserk whenever I get the chance to go overseas. Brands like Blue Cult, Seven are good too, but pricey!

Comment

i have that prob too, but mng jeans are *** fine

Comment

Me too.. I have longs legs and it's quite hard to find jeans that touched the ground... Hmm.. u can try Mango and Forntieer..

Comment

sadly i cant wear levis.

Comment

Third Zara!

Comment

victoria secrets have up to 36" inseam, they are pretty affordable, like USD$29.90 etc otherwise most designer jeans are standard 35" inseam or can go up to 38" inseam, you can get some good deals online for below SGD$200

Comment

DKNY, GUESS and Zara fits me perfectly well! Great cutting and worth the investment.
                    I've tried more economical jeans like those at BV but they were never long enough for me. So I guess, taller girls have to spend more bucks!

Comment

I have the same prob here.... I am outgrowing of my F21 and Mango jeans already. The only pairs that still remain long enough for me are those I brought from France 2 years back... Jennyfers and Pimkie are really affordable brands there.

Comment

Only Zara and Mango work for me so far if I want to buy locally and not spend a bomb.

Comment

I love my Zara jeans! Got a nice pair from Mango too

If you're ordering online, try Victoria's Secrets or Old Navy, they do have "tall" sizes too. hths!

Comment

Working...
                          X