Originally posted by brumeux View Post
    My newly acquired baby.....

Shoes Wheel

For anyone out there interested in the Shoes wheel, i saw the same at:-

Fourskinstore
    Heeren #04-25A/K2/K3

Comment

Originally posted by kye View Post
      hey girls! remember the talk about transparant shpe boxes at Value Stores? THEY ARE NOW BACK!!! Previous OSS cos i went a few times. Oh well, I was at Compasspoint outlet yesterday and decided to open my mouth to ask for them and the girl behind the cashier opened a whole new carton for me!! it seems like they have just arrived and waiting to be replenished unto the shelves .. hehehe .. i bought 30 of the clear white ones .. still on offer at $1.50 (U.P was $2.05) .. im a happy girl now
      hi can take a pic, how does it look like?

Comment

What I usually do and to cut on my budget, I use the shoe box given when I buy the shoes. Take a pic and paste on it. So cheapo me.. haha

Comment

anyone noes where are all the value stores in sg? there isn't any in town right....

Comment

saw 1 in tao payoh mrt station. if i'm not wrong. 1 at compass point.

Comment

think there's value$ shop in Jurong Point and Causeway point too.. But not sure if they're stocking the same stuff.
              I got mine from one of those neighbourhood lelong shops in Clementi central, next to the old interchange. $1.90 each, but the aunties there were v kind n helpful. Even helped me wipe each box clean with a cloth as they said slightly dusty since the boxes have just been taken out from their storeroom.

Comment

pic of the shoe box
                Moonflower
                Cozy Celeb
                Last edited by Moonflower; 24-04-2008, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Hi gals any new ideas how to store shoes? I dun wan to store in boxes anymore coz they take up too much space. But yet i wan to kip them covered so they will be kept clean...

Comment

I keep them all in boxes in the storeroom with specific writings so i can easily identify which pair i want and need if i'm in a rush.
                    Saw a really cool shoe storage at Takashimaya the other day.. Not sure if i should get it though...

Comment

i'm just storing mine like shoe storage boxes in my wardrobe from ikea.

example: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00116500

Comment

hi! those who are using the shoe wheel, what do you think of it? is it practical in long run or are there better alternative? thought of getting it..

Comment

do you girls throw away your shoe boxers if store them in those racks?mm

Comment

yep, i dont keep the boxes. waste of space

Comment

Originally posted by bigapplered View Post
                              do you girls throw away your shoe boxers if store them in those racks?mm
                              Yup,i throw away boxes that contains my slippers and put them on racks instead. I need the space!

Comment

Originally posted by jillykitty View Post
                                What I usually do and to cut on my budget, I use the shoe box given when I buy the shoes. Take a pic and paste on it. So cheapo me.. haha

I do that too! haha I use polaroid to do so!

Comment

Working...
                                X