Storage solutions for Shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lady1979 View Post
    actually girls who want to get clear shoes box from US.. it's cheaper..

u can check this website out http://theclearshoeboxes.com/
    I feel like getting this but I was wondering if there's anyone who use this who could give some feedback.

Comment

Perfect shoe storage solution in HERE !!!

I bought this cloth shoe storage that hold up to 30 pairs of shoes.
      It works really well for me but if you have more than 30 pairs of shoes, I would suggest that you buy 2 and slot like 22-25 shoes in each one.

I tried asking for a discount but the friendly salesgirl gave me 2 shoe comforter sample instead
      The girl told me if I place my order on their website and entering the coupon code on the flyer, there would be a 10% discount and free delivery to your home or office if total purchase is more than a certain amount which I could not remember.

Also bought this cosmetic mirror with built in light:

Its not a retail shop. Its a storage house opp Tanjong Pagar railway station. There were people distributing flyers near my office at bt merah. I guess if your office is within T. Pagar you might see the flyers as well.
      I suggest visiting their website and contact them first before going because their stocks were running really low when I got there. The salesgirl told me container shipment come in every 7-10 days.

Comment

stylicious, may i know how much you paid for the shoe storage rack ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jess View Post
          stylicious, may i know how much you paid for the shoe storage rack ?
          1 for 35 but I bought 2 and they charge me 29 each.

Comment

Stylicious: what's the shop called? how much is the shoe paddings? I bought similiar items at Daiso.
            And how much is the mirror?

Comment

this shoe rack looks good!

hi Stylicious.. do you have the number to contact them? I dont seem to be able to find the number online.. as its not a local website right?

Comment

Originally posted by lily25
                I think I will take my shoes one step further. I keep them in their original boxes, both exp shoes and cheap ones, because I love them all.
                Some have gorgeous original boxes but some other don't. I'm thinking of covering my boxes with wall paper material, and adding a tag outside with the description and mybe a nice sctech of the pair of shoes inside.
                Do you like this print?
                Is the print for the wallpaper as you mentioned?
                Maybe not for all of us, but you will certainly have great results from your sketches. I still remember the wall mural you painted yourself.
                I too keep all my shoes in their boxes.

Comment

i have an 8-tier shoe rack that i use to store the shoes i wear frequently (some flats, all my birks and flip-flops) while my heels are all in their boxes. not living on my own yet, thus have to make do with what little storage space i have at my current home.

Comment

Has anyone bought the foldable clear shoe boxes from Blinc before? I've a similar version that I bought from Divashoes, which has since closed down.

Blinc is having a sale now - $20 for a 5pc pack, $35 for 10pc pack
                    http://theclearshoeboxes.com/index.php

Comment

• Hi Girls,

This is where i "display" my shoes collection

Comment

• Anyone knows where to get the clear shoe box besides Blinc?

Comment

• Finally receive my clear shoe boxes frm Blinc, USD35 for 10 pcs, delivery charge USD5.
                          The delivery only come in the 3rd working day after I have ordered online.
                          I need to call n expediate for the delivery

Time to reorganise my shoes this weekend.

Comment

• hi you still have the extra shoe boxes?can sell to me ?

Comment

Working...
                            X