No announcement yet.

Shoes for the small footed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I have tried to look for the mentioned shop in FEP, Zhen Jing Fang but can't find it.

Can anyone tell me if its next to any easy to notice shop?

Dragged my hubby to lok for the shop for a good hour but just can't find it.

Thanks

Comment

Yay for this thread!

I have tiny feet as well. A size 3 or 4 depending on the type and cut of the shoe.

Went to Aldo recently and tried on a pair of size 35 heels thinking no way would they fit (most size 35s are way too big for me, like Clarks and Nine West's) ...but they did! Kinda. Still a leeetle bit big but they had ankle straps so they wouldn't fall off as you walk and they were so gorgeous I just had to buy them.
      The compromises we small footed girls have to make
      So I guess Aldo is an option for us...

I've also gotten a pair from here: http://www.stevemadden.com/
      They make US size 4 for some designs. Of course, comfort and fit can't be guaranteed since there's no way to try them on first.

And if you're making a trip to China, get shoes from there! They make ridiculously tiny sizes ...like size 1 and 2!

Comment

Originally posted by friz View Post
        Hi I have tried to look for the mentioned shop in FEP, Zhen Jing Fang but can't find it.

Can anyone tell me if its next to any easy to notice shop?

Dragged my hubby to lok for the shop for a good hour but just can't find it.

Thanks
        hi dear,

the shop is still there but changed name (you can't find it on the directory too). it's still the same shop coz i went in before and the boxes for the shoes are the same with the original shop's name.

it's near the very big accessories shop (i forgot the name but the signboard is black) where a lot of people often frequents. it's opposite the shop around 2-3 shops away from this accessories shop.

i'm sorry if my directions sound difficult coz i can't remember the name of the shop opposite it. anyways, the shoe shop is very very small, almost 1/4 of a shop space in FEP. do look out for it!

Comment

Hi Rickwen,

Thank you very much, maybe I'll drag my hubby down to take a look again this weekend

Comment

no problem babe!

i've told some relatives about the shop and they've got difficulty in locating it too. my first attempt to find it was quite frustrating as well.

hope you'll manage to find it!

Comment

Thanks Rickwen,

Found the shop but unfortunately my feet are still too small for their shoes .....

Comment

my feet are also very small and i can't fit into most of their shoes. i'm like a size 2.5, somtimes hitting 3. however, they do have certain shoes that comes in very small cutting and sizes. the SA is very good and patient and she'll help to look for me. did you try asking? i managed to get 2 pairs that fits perfectly and 1 of them is a pair of pumps. usually i'll spend around 30 min in the shop trying almost all the shoes . maybe they run out of small sizes coz they only carry a few for a design and it goes OOS very quickly. that happens to me very often too and sometimes i leave empty handed. alternatively, you may try TANGS. i managed to get some there too. down side is the price but when there's sale, it's worth buying.

Comment

Originally posted by rainingcats View Post
                  Sorry I can't remember the name of the shop . The lady boss handed me her personal name card which does not have the name of the shop. I only know it's located at #03-96C FEP.
                  hihi rainingcats,

understand you posted some time ago already .. but if you still have the name card, could you please post the contact number?

tia!

Comment

Size 3 feet!

Hey people,

Anyone with Size 3 feet like me? I'm having plenty of trouble trying to get shoes, like any pair of shoes with heels. Anyone knows where to get them? I've tried VNC (Harbourfront closed down, Citylink changing to NOSE brand) and Charles & Keith to no avail.

Comment

Girl, maybe you can try the brand Sarrer from OG?
                      I think they have size 3 heels.

Comment

Maybe you can get some leads in a similar thread here. Mod please merge.
                        Shoes for the small footed
                        Last edited by se7enseas; 08-04-2008, 11:50 AM.

Comment

VNC seems to have quite a lot of small sizes.

Comment

U can always buy online. Some of the HK and Korean websites sell very small size shoes.

I have a pair of Size 4 heels (in Ivory color) that I got from Zipia.net (Korean website) and I can't fit.

Here's the link:
                            http://sg.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/i::263747204

Let me know if you are interested!

Comment

U can always buy online. Some HK and Korean shops sell small sizes shoes.

I have a pair of Size 4 heels (in Ivory color) that I got from Zipia.net (Korean website) and I can't fit.

Here's the link:
                              http://sg.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/i::263747204

Let me know if you are interested!

Comment

you can try prima vera... i got my working heels from there in size 3. it's the pointy ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X