Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new place to shop at! :)

Hi ladies! Please visit:

for the new debut launch! Featuring skater dresses @ $25.90, floral blouses @ $22, ombre sweaters @ $25 and more! Join the mailing list for free normal mail! One of the lowest prices on the market for sure.

Thanks ladies! <3 Feel free to leave a reply about other budget-friendly online stores you frequent!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Perdita; 18-01-2013, 01:26 PM.

I chanced upon this retail blogshop at Plaza Singapura Basement 1 SV forever $19 that sells latest on trend fashion stuff all at $19. I still can't believe that everything is only for $19. check it out at www.seralavogue.com

Comment

Like women, men also really conscious on how do they look like or what clothes they should wear. Mens Italy is the best place to shop for, especially for mens. They offer a huge collection of suits and texedo at cheapest price.

Cheap tuxedos for sale at mens Italy online store

Comment

Like women, men also really conscious on how do they look like or what clothes they should wear. Mens Italy is the best place to shop for, especially for mens. They offer a huge collection of suits and texedo at cheapest price.

Cheap tuxedos for sale at mens Italy online store

Comment

TuttiStyle.com! We are specialized in trendy fashion industry. Our principle is to provide best quality, stylish and good online shopping experience, at the same time, remaining low price as possible.

www.TuttiStyle.com

Please also find us on facebook ^^ Here

Comment

LYRAMINN is quite new and replies are fast!

We bring in unique and a wide variety of apparels for ladies
            Receive a discount voucher when you join the mailing list and an additional 5% if you quote "Cozycot" upon checkout!

Sale items are from $5 onwards!

Shop at: LYRAMINN
            Do like our Facebook and show your support: http://www.facebook.com/shop.lyraminn

We hold giveaways from time to time and have flash sales like 50% off for a day, so joining the mailing list / liking our facebook page ensures that you won't miss out on the deals!

Comment

LuxeButik.com is an online shopping destination for designer clothes. It offers upto 70% off.

Brands like Armani, D&G, CNC, Dior, Gucci, Prada are available here. Clothing for men and women.
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi Ladies,

We are happy to tell you that we are giving 10% discount for your first purchase of any product.
                Just buy items for a minimum of $30 and enter the code: WGIFT10.
                Lumavi is an online retail store that provides our shoppers with great designs and an easy shopping experience. We include as much size and fabric info as possible to help you pick dresses that fit! We are very inspired to make dresses for fun, fearless girls around the world.
                You are very welcome to visit our store and view our unique designs at LUMAVI- Bringing Singapore the Fashion That you want.
                For updates and news you may also like our Facebook Fanpage – www.facebook.com/SHOPLUMAVI

Enjoy Shopping!

Cheers,
                Lovely
                Lumavi Community Manager

Comment

Pre-orders Quality Clothes at Bargain Discounts!!!

GirlsNextDoll
                  Attached Files

Comment

I was recently on the hunt for some sexy lingerie for a fun dinner party that some close friends of mine were having soon and I stumbled upon this site. I have to say that I was absolutely impressed with the beautiful corset I found and all of the sexy costumes I looked at,There is an an amazing array of selection and fantastically priced too. I love the fact that,Shipping is very convenient too。www.charm-lover.comWholesale Corset Corsets & Bustiers Corset with skirt Sexy Lingerie New Clubwear Sexy Clubwear Babydolls & Chemise Bra & Bikini sets Leather Clothing Sexy SwimwearSexy CostumesAnimal Costumes Fairies & Angels Bunny & Cats Cops & Ro

Comment

hey ... thanks for the recommendation ... I am gonna check this website now!! :D

Comment

Hi all,

I would appreciate if you guys can help on the following survey. It is for some school project.

http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp? sid=68ewley9kjmbmva167873

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                        X