is it time to own a designer stuff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it time to own a designer stuff?

WONDERING WHAT TO DO WITH MY FIRST PAY??
    think some people spend theirs on something branded, like bags or a wallet or watch? how old were you ladies when you bought your first designer bag with your own money?

been eyeing a few but don't know if i should wait for a few month first.. or later?

I think it depends on how you wanna plan your finance. And if it is really essential to own one.

For me, I would not spend most of my pay getting a designer bag. Rather, I will save a portion of it. And over time, if I see one that I really love, then I will use the portion that I have saved on the bag.

I've thought of getting one after my first pay, like you. But none of them caught my eye then. So, I'm waiting for a really pretty one now.

I hope you've gotten your dream bag!

Comment

I will not spend much on designer bags, I rather save up my money to buy a place to stay, as least I have a shelter. Buying branded bags is not necessary unless I have more than enough money and can't think of anywhere to spend .

Comment

Originally posted by Lovingautumn View Post
        I will not spend much on designer bags, I rather save up my money to buy a place to stay, as least I have a shelter. Buying branded bags is not necessary unless I have more than enough money and can't think of anywhere to spend .
        Totally agree. As long as your bag looks good, why bother getting a designer one? Especially if you can't afford it.. No point.

Comment

designer bags can be good to look at but not necessarily good to have one. Invest in property as its proven to be a hedge against inflation. The appreciation you get from your investment will be more than enough to buy 1 collection of handbag still NEWest-ultraurbanlifestyle Singapore | Former Hong Leong Garden| Mixed Development

Comment

Working...
          X