slippers in orchard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slippers in orchard?

i really like slippers especially in SG's burning hot sun everyday! always wear my havaianas everywhere even to orchard.

some people say slippers very sloppy though... are they still acceptable these days??

Hahaha i think it depends on individuals? I still wear it to town often, matching with a dress instead of long pants.

Comment

I think it depends on what you match with
      But i guess sandals still do look better compare to flip flops if you are heading town .

Comment

Flip flops may look a bit sloppy. If you wear sandals I think it shows like you're putting in a bit of effort, but that's my personal opinion

Comment

Actually, you don't really have to bother with what others are thinking. I totally love flipflops and i wear them every where too. Why make your toes/feet suffer just because of others? #YOLO.

Comment

Originally posted by babejelly View Post
            Actually, you don't really have to bother with what others are thinking. I totally love flipflops and i wear them every where too. Why make your toes/feet suffer just because of others? #YOLO.
            Agree totally, whenever i wear heels out, the next moment i'm sourcing out for nice pumps or slippers for substitute. Singapore is a summer country, it's okay for dress down and having beach style in the city

Comment

I stay away from slippers when I'm out for a prolonged period of time for 2 reasons. First, they are not good for the feet despite the fact that you may feel comfy in them. Second, flip-flops give off a sloppy vibe. Nonetheless, I do love my sandals - I'm not a heels/covered shoes kinda person because I have picky feet

Comment

Working...
              X