Are you a fashionista?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a fashionista?

i try to dress nicely on most days, and read magazines sometimes. but i wouldn't really consider myself a fashionista! what about you ladies?

I always wanted to dress nicely to school but some times.. i'm just so lazy! so i will end up with my top, shorts and flip flops ><

Comment

If my tendency to dress up in fashionable clothing, purchasing trending outfits of the season and always accessorizing to make outfits stand out makes me a fashionista, then I guess I am one after all.Well, you can blame me when I have a fantastic clothing store to shop from, where I great outfits at amazing deals. It's called renopapa, and you should check it out.

Comment

Hey lovelies!

I'm a fashion/lifestyle/wellness blogger so I guess I'm also a fashionista! Check out my blog called Ang Moh Chick Diary (easy to google!)

X Ang Moh Chick

Comment

I like to dress up because it makes me happy. However, it is not easy to constantly do that because it gets quite time consuming. So what I do is to have a couple of outfits saved for future reference, some even suggested by my sister. They work great on days when I have little inspiration!

Comment

Ochre

Hi Girls,
            Pls do visit our store at Ochre
            Ochre is a women’s wear fashion apparel targeted to ladies who embrace fashion.

Mix and match to flaunt your own individual style.

From singles, tops, bottoms to outers, ‘Ochre’ wish to give every woman a chance to always look their best.
            Originally posted by Lilypadsymphony View Post
            I like to dress up because it makes me happy. However, it is not easy to constantly do that because it gets quite time consuming. So what I do is to have a couple of outfits saved for future reference, some even suggested by my sister. They work great on days when I have little inspiration!

Comment

Kinda. I do shops online as I find that the physical shops in Singapore is kinda mainstream. I prefer shopping on online sites such as shopbob and the lastest one is L Y K E store. Kinda interesting as you get to like on the items and share it with your friends on FB. You get a discount code for that. Cool!

Comment

Working...
              X