Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taobao purchase !

Hi Ladies,
    Can anyone share on what have you purchased from Taobao and which agent you are using ?
    share the links and loots please !
    Thank you !

I dont use agent but I did buy from taobao many times through my china address.

If you're asking on quality and reliability, I feel this online shop is one of the best around. Fast shipment and for the price you're paying, they are absolutely worth it. And they always throw in freebies freely!

So far I have bought phone covers and accessories, cables (computer stuff), pregnancy/ovulation kits, winter jackets and sweaters, maternity wear, lingerie... actually so many I can't even quite remember. If you can get by with ok quality on clothings, surely can order.

Happy shopping.

Comment

Originally posted by dovespaniel View Post

If you're asking on quality and reliability, I feel this online shop is one of the best around. Fast shipment and for the price you're paying, they are absolutely worth it. And they always throw in freebies freely!

So far I have bought phone covers and accessories, cables (computer stuff), pregnancy/ovulation kits, winter jackets and sweaters, maternity wear, lingerie... actually so many I can't even quite remember. If you can get by with ok quality on clothings, surely can order.

Happy shopping.
      How do you buy without a china bank account?

Comment

Originally posted by dovespaniel View Post

Happy shopping.
        Hi Dovespaniel ,
        how do you order through taobao directly ? do you mind sharing
        this online shop , you are referring to Peeka ?
        Thanks !!

Comment

Yea yea, Please do share!

Would like to get stuffs from taobao too~

Comment

Yup.. Do share.. I have a china address but can't seem to know how to buy without a china bank account.. >.<

Comment

Taobao spree
              Taobao spree

Taobao Spree open until 23rd May 2013.

Handling fee $5 per one time charges ( unlimited no of item )

Shipping fee first 500g $8
              Subsequent 500g $4

Upon confirmation, you need to pay items fee and handling fee will be pay after the goods arrive.

The shipping time is 4 days after the goods arrive at china warehouse. It takes about 2-3 days for taobao supplier to send to China warehouse.

Exchange rate is 4.85

Please email your order at [email protected] or watsapp me at 98285798

Comment

I bought a bag from them before, so far they are quite reliable. But I don't like to read those words in chinese, I had a hard time figuring out those words.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovingautumn View Post
                  I bought a bag from them before, so far they are quite reliable. But I don't like to read those words in chinese, I had a hard time figuring out those words.
                  what bags are you look for, maybe i could help you with it

Comment

I bought these 2 items so far.. quality is pretty good thus far!

https://streetgaga.com/hangs/6084
                    https://streetgaga.com/hangs/4873

Comment

I always buy from this website CHEAPTAOBAOAGENT || We purchase from Taobao on your behalf and ship them to Singapore! cos I hate to pay agent fee lol and the shipping is so cheap!

Comment

It is important you first check the price and compare.That will help you find out whether you are actually getting the product for a cheap rate. Secondly,it is crucial that the product details are also gone through.You should keep these two pointers in mind before making a purchase through Taobao agent.
                        You might find this Taobao agent useful.
                        you can find more here :ugomark.com

Comment

Originally posted by FELICIAKOH View Post
                          Hi Ladies,
                          Can anyone share on what have you purchased from Taobao and which agent you are using ?
                          share the links and loots please !
                          Thank you !
                          Hi, this is my first post.

I am a great fan of taobao. Beacause i can find what i want to shop with cheap price.
                          The latest order from taobao is at last week, i bought a jeans from it, with good quality and costomer service. And wear it now.

About taobao agent, i use buychina.

Comment

i have buyed some women dress online from taobao via the taobao agent, newbuybay.com, very professional and friendly, i like them.

Comment

Newdress2014.com provides a series of wedding dress with good quality and good service. You would prefer it.

Comment

Working...
                              X