Alloy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alloy

Hi peeps! Don't know if is it ok to start this post 'cos i can't find any thread on this, but have anyone of you bought clothes from alloy b4? is the material good? there r plenty of nice stuffs on sale there n i m so tempted!

I just gotten a Lace & sequin mini recently from Alloy for USD10. The design & cutting of the skirt is nice but as for the material, it is not those v fantastic type, just so-so... But i still love the mini to bits!!! HTH

Comment

i have a top from alloy and i agree about the material not being the best...i bought it cos of the colour though

Comment

i have 2 tops from alloy.

the material is not so fantastic IMO. looked quite different from the website's picture. :eh: one of the tops i bought had in-stretchable material. quite tight and the cuttings are quite small. had to squeeze into the top.

understand from the spree organiser that it's hard to sort out the clothes cause they've absolutely no indication of the type of clothes in the plastic wrap except the colour and size.

Comment

agree tt material isn't tt great either.. i have a top n skirt from them... but it's not tt ex, so i guess u pay for what u get...
          Last edited by dar-ling; 14-02-2005, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Hi!

Please refrain from using SMS short-forms, non-standard spelling, and Singlish expressions in your posts. The ***s appearing in your post are indicators that you might have used some of the above. CozyCot is a place where people from all over the world meet and share information. Typing out your words properly and writing in Standard English makes things easier to understand for everyone. This has been outlined in our Bulletin Forum Rules #7. Please edit your post accordingly.

Thank you for understanding!

Comment

the colour turned out different from the website too. or is it just mine? :eh:

Comment

my top also looks different from what is featured on the website. its more reddish there. in real life, its more white :roll:

Comment

I ordered a pink velvet pants but they gave me a beige one and claim that they delivered wrongly. But then the material isn't velvet, it's cotton.

It's a misrepresentation.

Comment

the pink top that i got also looks more red.. it was hot pink in the website pic, but it's orangy/red when i got the real thing...

Comment

oh i see...the clothes look very tempting, feel like getting them but i guess i need more time to considering...their sale tops r pretty cheap n nice from the webby! but after listening to ya comments i'll shall think abt it 1st...can save some $ heh...

Comment

my blue top turned out to be a light cyan? :huh:

Comment

The top I ordered in S was actually too small for me (a surprise cause most of the time clothes are too large). The material could stretch, but I felt like a tightly wrapped dumpling and looked like I was wearing something i'd long outgrown.

Comment

that's the problem i'm facing too! i always order the smallest size available for clothes online. but this time round, M might fit better instead i think.

Comment

It does depend I guess. Their 'M' tube is too big for me.

So I ordered 'S' for their boat neck but turned out abit too tight! :Doh:

But luckily for those that i ordered, the colors look better in real life then on the web.

Comment

Working...
                              X