Choosing clothes before going out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choosing clothes before going out

Who else is like me and takes FOREVER to choose clothes, choose again, change, put on makeup and get ready before finally leaving home!?

Me too. I can't decide what to wear in the morning and so sometimes I'm always late for work. Depending on my mood, at times I don't like to prepare and put aside what I want to wear at night before I sleep, cause next day usually I will still change my mind and change to another set of clothing again. What I wear does affect my mood also. If I were to wear something I don't really fancy, my mood can be quite bad for the whole day.

Comment

yeah i have the same problem too , to solve this problem , we can choose it the night before?

Comment

me toooo! but some times i will think in advanced what i wanna wear, i guess that helps! so you just have to put on your make up and ready to go out any time!

Comment

i hate it when i always change my clothes because i dont like what i wearing!! happened this morning -.-

Comment

Buy nice and good quality clot hinges & [email protected] a bargain!

Comment

Website addy

Ribbon

Comment

don't really happen to me because my clothes are majority basic colours so i dont have an issue there

Comment

I have the same problem haha. Sometimes it just seems like nothing in your closet looks good on you anymore

Comment

These days, I wear dresses to work. It cuts down time in deciding what to mix and match them with. On days I have important meetings, I usually pick out the night before what I am going to wear. I even spend some time ironing the shirt etc if needed.

Comment

I have the same problem too. Some of the clothes are not in trend anymore, so I don't feel like wearing to work. Morning I always have a headache choosing what to wear, what to match.

Comment

So sure that many women have this problem. Can get really frustrating when I'm short on time. That's why I'm trying to create an app where I can put together outfits beforehand so that I have a list to choose from in the morning. Will also be able to get my friends to help me suggest outfits for a fresh perspective of my wardrobe. Hope that it can help to maximise my wardrobe and let me wear different clothes everyday, and help me reduce the time I take to choose my clothes. You can see if it is useful for you Check out Dressily - Make dressing up fun again

Comment

I also have a hard time trying to decide on what to wear. I shop for most of my outfits at renopapa.sg and they have a large collection of clothing. So you can imagine my wardrobe is packed.

I agree with you advice though. Choosing what to wear a day before is the best way to avoid wasting time in the morning while trying to decide on which outfit would look best. Thanks Vennessa for sharing this tip!

Comment

haha that is so right.

Comment

When I used to stay in hostel during uni days, I took forever to decide what to wear before heading to a lecture. So difficult!
                              If it’s a Friday or I have a special night out after work, I take ages to select the right outfit!
                              Yesterday I went to the launch of warehouse autumn/winter collection at Ion and I spent all night thinking about what to wear... review here

Comment

Working...
                              X