No announcement yet.

Rolex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi, FYI i selling off my rolex oyster perpetual 36mm w diamonds in tip top condition. Do pm mefor more info.
    Last edited by Josephine27; 15-07-2010, 09:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Josephine27 View Post
      hi, FYI i selling off my rolex oyster perpetual 36mm w diamonds in tip top condition. Do pm mefor more info.
      What colour is the dial? Cannot see properly... hee...

Comment

• hi Josephine27, may I know how much you are selling off?

Comment

• hi, how much are u selling? and do u have the box and cert?

Comment

• Reply in pm already.

Comment

• Hi Josephine27, is yr watch still on sale? Thks

Comment

• Hi...is the watch still for sale? How much u letting go. Ay cotters here hold vintage rolex?

Comment

• Hi all, does anyone knows where are the 2nd hand shops that sell rolex? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by min_min View Post
                    Hi all, does anyone knows where are the 2nd hand shops that sell rolex? Thanks.
                    Theres one or two at the 1st level of penisula or excelsior plaza....inside gt alot of camera equipment shops de.

Comment

• Originally posted by min_min View Post
                      Hi all, does anyone knows where are the 2nd hand shops that sell rolex? Thanks.
                      try passion. they carry quite a wide range of branded watches. shop is at Funan Center

passions.com.sg
                      Last edited by CozyCot_Rose; 13-04-2011, 12:29 PM. Reason: Referral link is not allowed

Comment

• I bought mine at People's Park Complex. Level 2. Beside the Sinchong's medical hall. I like the roman numeral

There are a few 2nd hand Rolex shops in Chinatown. There is also another one at Peninsula Plaza.

Comment

• wondering if my budget for the rolex is consider high should i be better of buying from Europe since EUR is lower now or I should just stay with SG. I checked out Switzerland before but the pricing isnt cheap and i believe their currency is still going strong. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by VinLongo View Post
                            wondering if my budget for the rolex is consider high should i be better of buying from Europe since EUR is lower now or I should just stay with SG. I checked out Switzerland before but the pricing isnt cheap and i believe their currency is still going strong. Thanks
                            Unless you are buying within Aug -- I heard that Europe side adjusting their price upwards by another 10% to make up for the forex difference.

Comment

• may i *** wads the price for Rolex Submarine?

Comment

• Hi ladies,
                                Hubby got me a mother of pearl with roman markers rolex but im not a watch person and so wont be wearing it on daily basis.
                                Do i need to wind the watch or what should i do to keep the movement?
                                I find it quite a hassle to adjust the time and date.
                                TIA!

Comment

Working...
                                X