Maison de Poupee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maison de Poupee

hi.. has anyone heard of or been to this shop Maison de Poupee? it's located at armenian street and the clothes are designed by local designer...

hi there. which local designer is this? what kind of clothes does he/she design? we love recs and new finds. i especially like supporting our local designers.

also, if you've not done so, please visit CozyLounge and Stick A Post, a place where all cotters, old and new, can leave some information about themselves. thank you.

Comment

Hi! I've heard of it, but never went there before. Interestingly, today I tried to look for the shop but because I don't know Armenian street very well, I couldn't find it! Perhaps you could let us know how to go there?

Comment

read about it but never been there. look here

Comment

it's very near stamford house... it's the street just before the old national library. it's between a coffee shop and wilmer clinic. i know about this shop while watching the variety show on ch 8 (zou zou chi chi kan yi kan) and it featured some cute clothes.

Comment

oh wow, just read about it through the link, it sounds wonderful! shall go there soon

Comment

Im more fascinated by the food

Comment

Thanks ohmy!
                I can just box myself man, i was walking on the street opposite the clinic because i didn't think that it'll be on the same side as the clinic!

Comment

A friend of mine told me that the clothes there are nice but very expensive though they are all designed by a local lady designer. I forgot to ask her about the price range.

Comment

you're welcome... brainspoil
                    i went in to take a peep... but i'm the only one there so abit paiseh haha....
                    the price range is abt 20ish.. saw a skirt abt 50ish. so i guess it's still quite alright... maybe about mng and gg5 pricing

Comment

I feel like popping by,but scared nobody too anybody wanna go?haha

Comment

Crazygirl bought a top there after we attended the Stila Meet the Artist session which was held there.

Very pretty stuff and prices are apparently very reasonable. Very nice layout and decor. Not a typical store in a mall.

Comment

sounds good... shall visit there...

Comment

oh i heard of this shop from my SO who works in the same building as this shop...
                            He told me that the shop sells very expensive clothings as his colleague went to see and apparently she saw a dress that costs $200!

And according to him, the service is very lousy. Cos he met his friend for coffee there and they took forever to get their coffee and snacks eventhough they were the only people in the shop. :Doh:

Comment

that's bad...service is very important if they wanna make it bug. :roll:

Comment

Working...
                              X