Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not wearing underwear - what do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not wearing underwear - what do you think?

Hi all, read in another thread, someone casually joked about not wearing underwear (as in panty, thong, etc) under a skirt. This really made me wonder whether gals actually do that - at least in the more conservative singapore. Cos a friend who's a guy has mentioned before, he thought he actually saw one, a gal who was wearing a rather translucent mini and then bent down just in front of him..(obviously on purpose). How bizarre! So he just asked me whether it's some sort of fad not wearing undies.

When I heard that, i was rather appalled. Honestly that was the first time I heard about such a thing--girls not wearing undies. I've heard of those not wearing bras, or not wearing undies underneath pants or jeans (which is not so bad), but under a skirt? And a short one at that?! What if 'zao geng' when wind blows? Or what happens when can't hold the urge to pee??

Haha, feel free to share your views girls.

Haha that was me in the Body Central thread right?

Okay, I don't wear underwear at home, but yes I do put on undies when I go out. Sometimes I forget to wear a bra but I'm so flat it usually doesn't matter, but I always wear panties if I'm wearing a skirt.

LOL, hope I didn't offend anyone with this.

Comment

not wearing bras is pretty common cos when the weather here is very very warm and humid... i feel like wearing less on my body and perhaps i am quite used to it cos when i was in europe during summer... its not suprising.

but i'll sleep without any underwear...feel comfortable and sexy.

Comment

not wearing panty under mini skirt is utterly revolting :puke: and disgusting.. i'll laugh if the girl zao geng.. she deserves it.. i will think she's some attention seeking person.. or some weirdo

not wearing bra is ok..

Comment

Ha Ha, then nxt time i will try sleeping naked, much more comfortable!

Not wearing bra is acceptable, but not wearing anything under skirt, wouldn't it be very exposed? I believe it might not be a good idea cause bare skin would exposed to bacterial easily. If infected, it will be much troublesome, better think twice.

Comment

of course when i'm out i do put underwear on ...its something normal but maybe for some they are trying to be 'different' but in a more weird way.

Comment

Haha thanks for the input so far gals. For myself, I don't wear bras at home, unless we have male visitors around (me staying with mom only), but I absolutely couldn't imagine not wearing undies, even at home. I'd feel...weird, & naked.

Sleeping naked? I believe everyone has done that at one stage or another. Hmm, in fact we ALL went through that stage!! We cuddled naked in our mother's womb before we were born! Perhaps that's some natural instrinct sorta thing?

Corniness aside, I'm more of referring to those who actually don't wear undies (bras/panties) when going out, I've seen some and it's actually blatantly obvious.

Comment

people not wearin underwear under a skirt should be shot
                reminds me of paris hilton

Comment

It's troublesome for not staying alone. I don't wear bra when I'm in my room, but have to wear it back when I step out the room. It's impossible for me to sleep naked, I'm such a clean freak that I'll end up washing my bedsheet everyday.
                  Last edited by wings; 03-03-2005, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Okayyy. I've heard that some girls in China do that. Sole purpose was nothing else but to get picked up. I really can't be sure if the girls aren't working girls

Comment

Really? That's interesting... Hmm, but how on earth would they let people know they aren't wearing any underneath? So that they would get picked up?? How could peeple tell the difference with their garments on? Unless they purposely 'zao geng' (exposed) themselves?

Comment

Originally posted by vantastica
                        Haha thanks for the input so far gals. For myself, I don't wear bras at home, unless we have male visitors around (me staying with mom only), but I absolutely couldn't imagine not wearing undies, even at home. I'd feel...weird, & naked.

I agree with you vantastica! I live with my mom too and I dont usually wear bras at home as well unless there is some male guy LOL!
                        I feel a little off if I dont wear undies. Just feel unhygienic i suppose?

Comment

Don't you feel very airy down there if you don't wear underwear? I think it is ok if you don't wear if you're at home but when outside it is a different thing.

Definately not for me. I'm still quite a consersative person

Comment

Unless they purposely 'zao geng' (exposed) themselves?
                            Bingo. Think Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct

Comment

Really? That's interesting... Hmm, but how on earth would they let people know they aren't wearing any underneath? So that they would get picked up?? How could peeple tell the difference with their garments on? Unless they purposely 'zao geng' (exposed) themselves?
                              Don't be surprised people can see you up there even if you're not wearing a mini skirt, I saw it once. The lady was sitting few tables away from me and her skirt was knee-length. No, she didn't sit with her legs opened wide.

Comment

Working...
                              X