No announcement yet.

Kate Spade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just went down..Raffles city only left with last piece on display(green)...

Comment

• u girls can try the NAC outlet. my colleague's interested. anyone knows about the status of the bags there?

Comment

• does anyone own a kate spade metallic leather wallet? i saw one with pink lining and it's sooo pretty!!! i want to get it but i'm afraid it'll peel like the gucci metallic ones...help!

Comment

• Originally posted by krazykat View Post
          does anyone own a kate spade metallic leather wallet? i saw one with pink lining and it's sooo pretty!!! i want to get it but i'm afraid it'll peel like the gucci metallic ones...help!
          hmm i dont know if i i have the one u are talking bout
          but the one i bought yesterday is gold outside and pink inside

was expensive tho ):

sigh. impulse purchase lol

Comment

• i like the one that can be worn as a clutch, its so pretty! i want to get that but i'm just afraid that the leather scratches easily as i don't treat my wallets very well

Comment

• Originally posted by glam_slam View Post
              hmm i dont know if i i have the one u are talking bout
              but the one i bought yesterday is gold outside and pink inside

was expensive tho ):

sigh. impulse purchase lol

hi girl, i bought the same one with you & got it thru purpleribbon. however i was so sad when i received it, the condition doesnt seems brand new. is your wallet is good condition when you received it? i had little black dots inside, scratches outside the gold, slight little cracks inside, 1 off white (like paint drop off) outside. now i have no idea how to return it since i may need to pay for shipping....it looks to me some1 has used it b4, since it shouldnt be the case unless they send me a display item? kate spade replied my email saying they did inspect b4 sending out & if i were to return it, has to go through UPS & i wonder if i need to use borderlinex? anyone knows that? can i just go to ups?
              Last edited by winter; 18-07-2008, 01:29 AM.

Comment

• Do they still have this?

Originally posted by Renie View Post
                Finally got it today after much procrastination

Nice bagggggg..... any idea whether they still have this? How much did you pay SGD 150 ;p

Comment

• I paid $150 after 50% off from $300. Not sure if they still have it but I do not think so...pieces from Kate Spade always limited somemore now on 50% off!~

Comment

• try the nac outlet !

Comment

• when is the sale until?

Comment

• Originally posted by krazykat View Post
                        does anyone own a kate spade metallic leather wallet? i saw one with pink lining and it's sooo pretty!!! i want to get it but i'm afraid it'll peel like the gucci metallic ones...help!
                        it will definitely peel.. not worth the price seriously...

Comment

• Kate Spade has some really nice and cute stuff! But to pay a price above $300 for a bag made of canvas or cloth really sets me thinking twice..

Comment

• ladies, saw this...

vachetta clinton street stevie --> http://www.katespade.com/product/ind...entPage=family

should i gt it?

it's $392 before less... after 30 % off, it's $274.40...

Is it nice? but i really love the pink though!!!

Anyway, saw the noel bag over at NAC, they only have the green and blue left.

Comment

• really? i thought blue was the popular colour! didn't know red was popular too!

vachetta clinton street stevie is gorgeous! get it!

Comment

• i should shouldnt i? hahaha...

such a waste not to get it at 30% off! haha. but waiting for my friend to come over to town first... then drag her to kate spade again! haha

was thinking either that or this one...

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalo...pade%26n%3D83#

Comment

Working...
                                X