Fond Hugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fond Hugs

Anyone here into fond Hugs Clothes? Love their designs and materials!

Welcome, Carol!

There's one at Great World City, eh? I like the vibrant colours of the tropics Some of the shoes are nice.

Comment

i know there's one at parkway parade, suntec city, wisma atria...

i like their tops! but i find it rather expensive... haven't gotten anything from them yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Glossie
        Welcome, Carol!

There's one at Great World City, eh? I like the vibrant colours of the tropics Some of the shoes are nice.

thanks glossie!

think they have one boutique there. i have bought 4 tops and 2 skirts from them. Most of the materials are bought in nepal! thats why they have the.. indian flavour in their clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by bo-peep
          i know there's one at parkway parade, suntec city, wisma atria...

i like their tops! but i find it rather expensive... haven't gotten anything from them yet.
          hmm.. i feel its quite worth it as compared to others their designs are unique.

Comment

I have 3 tops from Fond Hugs. Very nice designs, especially the embrodieries!! But they are quite highly priced indeed, at $39!!

But one thing i hate about them, the SA made you sign on the back of receipt that says something like you won't exchange it if you spoil it in the laundry.

Comment

Originally posted by bee
              I have 3 tops from Fond Hugs. Very nice designs, especially the embrodieries!! But they are quite highly priced indeed, at $39!!

But one thing i hate about them, the SA made you sign on the back of receipt that says something like you won't exchange it if you spoil it in the laundry.
              ya.. tt is quite stupid but they have to protect themselves too. imagine everyone coming back to say the assistant didnt highlight to them..

Comment

Hey, sounds like they've gotten that from too often..? and I don't blame the customers. I say this cos I had an Island Shop shirt stained like nobody's biz just by washing it normal. The washing instructions merely state no bleaching. Was pissed majorly but didn't have time to go down to the shop to make a fuss. Took me more than 3 days/nights of soaking it in Vanish to fade the stains.

Comment

well.. i used to work in retail shops and there really some customers who came back to change when it is really their fault.. And we have no choice but to change for them due to the 7days exchange policy. hmmz..

But of coz there are Genuine cases whereby it was due to the assistant's fault of not highlighting to customers.

So i guess, they are trying to prevent this kinda of cases from happening.

(deleted quote above)
                  Last edited by Glossie; 11-03-2005, 10:55 PM.

Comment

They don't attach washing instructions?

Comment

They don't attach washing instructions?
                      They do attach but some people are just simply too lazy to read or follow. :roll:

Comment

Granted

What's the special wash instructon for FH clothes, then? Does the dye really come off so easily? How many washes before it's 'safe' to dumb them in the machine along with other coloured clothings?

Comment

Granted

What's the special wash instructon for FH clothes, then? Does the dye really come off so easily? How many washes before it's 'safe' to dumb them in the machine along with other coloured clothings?
                          Not to wash it in washing machine,

Not to wash it with any washing agents,

MUST not wash it in washing machine at all as the beads are sew onto the clothes.

MUST not soak it into water more then 10mins

MUST wash it with bathing foam as it will not damage the materials

In another words, only hand wash with bathing foam

Comment

OK I got that loud and clear, Carol. I wasn't really referring to the beaded ones.. special care must indeed be taken anyway. Did they even specify which brand of bathing foam to AVOID, perhaps?

Comment

OK I got that loud and clear, Carol. I wasn't really referring to the beaded ones.. special care must indeed be taken anyway. Did they even specify which brand of bathing foam to AVOID, perhaps?

lolz.. no they didnt. anyway most of their tops are beaded. so it applies to most of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X