More Hip Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Hip Please!

I've been reading all the hourglass babes' complaints on the "small waist, big hips" thread at http://forums.cozycot.com/showthread...threadid=11508 and quite frankly, I'm jealous! Always felt that dresses look more womanly on girls with curvy hips.

My waist is smallish, but cos my hips are only 32" it makes me look quite straight & waistless... wouldn't be so bad if I were tall & lanky, but I'm short! Any fellow hapless hip-less folks with recommendations on where to find outfits that flatter our figures?

wahhaha.. to be honest, i have big hips.. but i detest it.. coz, i cannot wear pants with short tops/ blouse tucked in... i would look like pear-shaped! arrrgghhh. so, i always make it a point to wear longer tops.. to cover my hip.. so that can look balanced a bit.

i envy yours. coz, can wear pants with blouse tucked in.. looks slim.. lol.

Comment

Rather big hips too and I have a hard time looking for a nice pair of fitting jeans.

Comment

Ooh, if i could, i'll give you 2 inches from mine!
        I hate my hips!

Comment

Trust me... u wouldn't want to have big hips... I hate mine...!

Comment

Hourglass is lovely! Perhaps ladies blessed with womanly curves should focus more on how their hips make their waists look tiny!

Comment

Originally posted by purin
              wahhaha.. to be honest, i have big hips.. but i detest it.. coz, i cannot wear pants with short tops/ blouse tucked in... i would look like pear-shaped! arrrgghhh. so, i always make it a point to wear longer tops.. to cover my hip.. so that can look balanced a bit.

i envy yours. coz, can wear pants with blouse tucked in.. looks slim.. lol.

Oh! I love the tucked-in blouse look too! But I can't do it nicely... cos some how I can never achieve that nice nipped-in belted waist look... not enough contrast between my hips and waist i feel... and without a belt the blouse always "escapes"!

Comment

We have a similar problem, Blinkie (flat butt aside), but it's more like I have a big waist and my hips are not as big as some girls - yes, I'm waistless Wearing flare skirts does help, I suppose. I tried to wear full skirts but each time I couldn't get past myself. I felt my hips look massive! Being short, that's not a very pretty sight!

Comment

i have to agree the big hip make the waist looks smaller though my waist is about 27......

but having big hip makes it tough for me to source for the right pants and jeans.....not to mention i am not that tall as well so it doesnt help....

ironically wearing skirts do make it looks more feminie....

aarrrggghhh.....so contradicting.... :Doh:

Comment

Working...
                  X