Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puff sleeves...Puff away...

Hey, need help form you girls.

Where can i get a round neck top (a la Giordano round-neck tee) but with puff sleeves? I know i can get from FCUK, but i don't know the price. I want something affordable too.

hope you gals can help!

what about le'range at isetan scotts. they got a few design in different colors there. slightly over 20 bucks..

Comment

Yes, Isetan Scotts. Joop has some as well. This style is fashionable now so it shouldn't be hard to find them anywhere.

Comment

I recall Zara has them too, and as well as Zara Kids.

Comment

For the FCUK ones, they are $49 for the round neck. Comes in black and white. They also have another kind which is more open neck, comes in lilac and pink. There's 15% discount now!

I love puff sleeves but have still not been able to justify the price tag for the FCUK black! Need to think somemore!

Comment

Anyone got pictures to show? and also how to match them?

Comment

I have the Le Range one in white. $23 at Isetan Scotts. Got it at sale The fabric seems rather thick. Probably a cotton-polyester blend. I'll check later if I see it. I don't really like the neckline cos it's quite high. It looks really sweet when paired with a knee length skirt. Mine was a pink skirt. This is the skirt

I also have a dark pink zara one. This one's really soft and nice. The neckline is not so high. It's also a round neck. Not scoop. But mine's spotted with florescent pink cos my Mum spoilt it while washing. I wear a brooch on the worst spot and hope no one really notices. This one was $29.90 I think. I might go get another piece from Zara before it's gone... or is it? I got mine a while back. I wear this top with my dark blue Moto jeans or green Hollister Capris.

Comment

how does the zara one looks like?

Comment

Zara ones looks about the same as FCUK ones. But I think Zara ones have just atiny bit more stretch in them. Just alittle bit.

Comment

FCUK has some which are of lycra material. Overall, i prefer FCUK but price wise, it's really a huge difference.

Comment

I got mine from Zara kids. Afforable price at $11.90 and it fits well & comfortable too.

Comment

Chewie!! u have got a mannequin at home?

mine latest one is from OZOC, at S$26, cheap find for a cheapo me not very puff as my age can't take big puffs

OT abit here, OZOC new season quite punctured huh? Nothing special for tops :roll:

Comment

I am also deeply in love with puff sleeves top.. Think have 4 pieces sitting in my wardrobe now 2 from Le Range and 2 from FEP..

Comment

Mine is V neck with princess puff sleeves from Esprit...

Comment

huishan> the top is only 11.90!?!? what material is it made of? oh my gosh, i want one! what colours do they have it in?

Comment

Working...
                              X