No announcement yet.

Jade Jewellery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Baby blue this is Vincent. If you gonna grab a piece of real Burmese Jadeite I would not recommend you to fetch from any shop in SG. Normally Jadeite would be auction out to places like taiwan or hongkong where you can get nice pieces within several day . Try avoid China for QC issue. Beware of scammer especially US seller . For further enquiries or assistance feel free to drop me a mail or msg me. Mr Zeng from NGI (Far East) is a very trustable teacher and I work pretty close with their teams if you have doubts with your products I will encourage you to look up for him charges was not too high either $70 for certification and infra spectrum report and half a price for verbal consultation.

Vincent Seah
    Jadeite Jr Collector
    [email protected]

Comment

• Where to sell off Jade

Originally posted by Alpha1306 View Post
      Hi Baby blue this is Vincent. If you gonna grab a piece of real Burmese Jadeite I would not recommend you to fetch from any shop in SG. Normally Jadeite would be auction out to places like taiwan or hongkong where you can get nice pieces within several day . Try avoid China for QC issue. Beware of scammer especially US seller . For further enquiries or assistance feel free to drop me a mail or msg me. Mr Zeng from NGI (Far East) is a very trustable teacher and I work pretty close with their teams if you have doubts with your products I will encourage you to look up for him charges was not too high either $70 for certification and infra spectrum report and half a price for verbal consultation.

Vincent Seah
      Jadeite Jr Collector
      [email protected]

Hi there
      May I know if you or anyone can help with providing a good contact to let go of
      some Jade pieces I own?

Thank you.

Comment

• If you are going to buy wholesale jewelry that features jade, it is important to know how to recognize quality samples. The value of the rocks are mainly identified by the concentration of their shade, structure, and vivacity, and their visibility and quality.

The reputation of different shades differs from nation to nation. For example in European countries and the US, the apple company natural and green spinach natural are recommended to be most in requirement, whereas in Chinese suppliers rocks that are of a yellow-colored or white colour have the biggest value.

Comment

• Came across a website Welcome to majesticjade.com - An Online Shop for Jadeites selling Type A Burmese jades. Has anyone bought from the website? They even allow the piece to be tested first before buying.

Comment

• I would like to recommend a shop which I have recently bought my bangle from. They only sell Myanmar Jade , Grade A . I got mine at a discount and ask them to send for certification. Am happy to have a certified genuine jade bangle; especially under light source so translucent.

Check out their facebook page Hall of Gems.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Real Jade

Hi ,

I truly love the green jade, I love the history and the healing power it holds. The green jade has always been a big part of my life. Here in the United States I have wasted much money on fake pieces and I am tired of buying it here. It has gotten to a point where I lost all hope in finding the right piece for me. Let alone it be real.... Im not traveling out of the country anytime soon. Does anyone know where I can get REAL it online?

Kia

Comment

• Originally posted by kia.k.smith View Post
                Hi ,

I truly love the green jade, I love the history and the healing power it holds. The green jade has always been a big part of my life. Here in the United States I have wasted much money on fake pieces and I am tired of buying it here. It has gotten to a point where I lost all hope in finding the right piece for me. Let alone it be real.... Im not traveling out of the country anytime soon. Does anyone know where I can get REAL it online?

Kia
                I would like to sell some jade bangle. If u r interested pls contact me thru 92394352. Thanks.

Regards
                Aung

Comment

• is jade jewellery hot in singapore? why?

Comment

• Hi, has anyone bought any jade pieces from this online shop before?
                    It is mentioned here that all the jade pieces sold at Type A and there is an explanation attached.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_8017ba41-8832-4706-845a-28448f1ce1b5_medium.jpeg?v=1473142420.jpeg
Views:	11
Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	4713198
                    Attached Files
                    Differences between natural and enhanced jadeite explained through the jadeite classification system. A proposed approach to purchasing jadeite in Singapore.

Comment

Working...
                    X