X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HudaSoShy
    replied
    Hi!

Please checkout my online store: Huda SoShy - Home. I'm selling necklaces 1 for S$5.95 and 2 for $10. Please support. From the picture, you can see some of the designs. Visit my website for more details.

Thank you
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Demure09
    replied
    I'm on the look out for beige dresses now. Saw a korean lady wearing it and i can hardly find pretty beige dresses in singapore. Belts are must have item too.

Leave a comment:

• iamgracey
    replied
    Mine also always change! Currently i'm obsessed with chunky wedges!

Leave a comment:

• smurfs
    replied
    Huge bags, bling bling nails and chunk heels now!

Leave a comment:

• lighthearts
    replied
    love to pair my long tops/tunics with leggings in different colours
    love simple yet chic style.. hence, no loud prints for me.

Leave a comment:

• ribenalim
    replied
    I love bright color clothing. Must have accessories to go along with all my clothes as well so as to bring out the style of it.

Leave a comment:

• Koakuma
    replied
    Very obsessed with knee-high socks, garters and boots now as well as gold accessories.

Leave a comment:

• bloomingmusk
    replied
    my fetish always changes as i grow into different age span but right now, i just feel alittle bolder, with colourful and brighter prints, floral etc, i want something that is simple yet classy look, that doesn't take too much to fuss about and around but still look like i spend time in carefully picking out my clothes. The mix and match, i will do so accordingly to my mood and what i feel like seeing myself, on that day itself.

I don't follow fashion trend but maybe on the accessories just alittle bit, esp. the earrings. Will pair up with earrings and rings or bracelet and ring. I don't look good in necklaces so i skip that. I wanted to try brooches and jacket too but i haven't come across something that is unique and large at the same time....so still searching.

Leave a comment:

• homemadehoney
    replied
    Originally posted by SapphireR View Post
    Hairbands with ornaments on them! Liek feathers beads and sequins Also all the nautical inspired clothing and jewellery

Oh and brooches!
    floral dresses from far east and sheer white stockings from citrusox

Leave a comment:

• SapphireR
    replied
    Hairbands with ornaments on them! Liek feathers beads and sequins Also all the nautical inspired clothing and jewellery

Oh and brooches!

Leave a comment:

• intrinsicmems
    replied
    floral dresses. V neck tees, scarves, skinny jeans. bandage skirts, loose top, tucked in

Leave a comment:

• leb
    replied
    shorts w longish/ oversized tops + necklaces + pumps

Leave a comment:

• spicymeat
    replied
    i m a shorts person...love shorts...especially beach shorts n denim minishorts from bugis or fep

Leave a comment:

• kayyyleee
    replied
    I've always loved Japanese/gyaru style too. Just don't lift the outfits excessively cos I don't think they will translate over here in S'pore ... but bits and pieces can look fab.

I also really like nudes, lace, bold florals (not the pastel overly-girly types), plaid shirts and slightly loose tank dresses.

Leave a comment:

• ginwong
    replied
    lace, skirt, dresses

Leave a comment:

Working...
X