Ella Moss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ella Moss

Due to overwhelming enquiries for pictures, kindly see below pictures for Ella Moss Summer 05 Delivery 2 Collection which is coming to Singapore at end of April 2005. Details of the shop will be released later but a good clue is the new shop at Marina Square. It is on the 1st shop on the left when you take the overheard bridge linking Suntec Convention Hall to Marina Square. The shop has a big glass facade. The shop is not ready yet. Jaspal, Sretsis, Kloset Design and French Sole will be there. French Sole/London Sole will be available at another shop in Singapore next week.

Last edited by bojyeo; 02-04-2005, 01:06 AM.

Ella Moss

Transition 2005 Collection End May Delivery

Comment

wow lovely clothes! can't wait to see them in real life!

Comment

Love the yellow *grecian* dress! Dare I ask how the prices would be like? I'm quite sure they won't be reachable..

Comment

Cute clothes! I'd love to know the price range too. And do Cotters get a special discount?

Comment

Ella Moss

Prices are definitely reachable. I can give Cotters a discount but I am still figuring out how to do it. Membership card with Cotters' nick on it? Sounds cool but I have to discuss with the owner of CC. Is it Nicole?

Comment

wow bojyeo you'll really do that for us??? YAY! im really looking forward to visiting your store! all the ella moss leaves me weak in my knees

Comment

i love ella moss! thanks for bringing it here... cant wait to visit your store!

Comment

wow bojyeo, you're bringing them in? i surely will shop at your store - if the prices are not marked up way too much

Comment

bojyeo, I can't wait for your store to be opened! I am lemming for Ella Moss Pixie Stix Tank!

Comment

their one piece dress are nice..

Comment

Gorgeous! I want their clothes! AND a discount! lol.

Comment

i want the babydoll tubes and skirts. i thought MS is still under renovations?

Comment

Ooooh pretty pretty! I like and i want! Looks like a trip to Marina Square is in order soon Please do let us know when it's opening ya?

Comment

bojyeo is the boss of this shop?

Comment

Working...
                              X