Nipple tapes for swimwear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nipple tapes for swimwear

hmm not sure if its under the right thread. if it's not, moderators kindly move it to the correct one. =)

Hey gals, recently my sister just got me some nice bikinis but they don't come with padding and neither are they the sort of bikinis tt u can buy paddings and insert it urself.

feel kinda uncomfortable wearing a bikini without padding...but yet i don't wanna let the bikini go to waste. hmm so was just wondering is there any kind of like nipple tape for bikinis? or will normal nipple tapes do? (my only concern is that normal nipple tapes may come off when in contact with water). pls help!

thanks!

i also have this question! for tankini; i actually sew the padding myself

Comment

normal nipple tapes will do... i use them all the time n they don't fall off...

alternatively, u can try sewing on paddings...

Comment

thanks for the replies!
        Last edited by babyfluff; 09-04-2005, 09:55 PM.

Comment

the one im using is meant for swimming too, i cant remember the brand but its really common, can be found anywhere, packaging's black and its 4.90 for 5 pairs

Comment

think the one wivinia mentioned is called "Nippless" by Impression. i use it for swimming too and it sticks well.

Comment

Originally posted by magical
              think the one wivinia mentioned is called "Nippless" by Impression. i use it for swimming too and it sticks well.

hmm so where can i get it from? departmental stores?

Comment

i got mine from John Little. it's place at the cashier.
                think you should be able to find from other department stores too. perhaps at the "impression" brand corner.

Comment

Originally posted by magical
                  YES! thats the one!

babyfluff, i got mine from the cashier counter at taka's lingerie dept.

Comment

Working...
                  X