Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dressing up - simplicity or details?

Hi girls!

When it comes to dressing, do you go for simple casuals or do you like unique clothes with details?

For me, I like details on my clothes. I'm a sucker for ribbons, pearls(not on clothes thou), glitters.. Nothing too showy or colorful though.. I love unique clothes..something that you'll rarely see girls wearing.. But ultimately, I still end up wearing simple clothes..

depends on my mood..

I prefer clothes with details but will only wear them when i feel like dressing up.

but if it is a lazy sat or sun, i'll just wear a plain tank top & jeans. which is most the most comfortable outfit!

Comment

i prefer simplicity when it comes to dressing. i do like ribbons and pearls too but not very much on clothes, i prefer to wear pearls and have nice slim velvety ribbons on skirts. i like somthing very simple and comfortable.

Comment

I get bored easily so I can't wear a simple basic outfit without dressing it up with funky accessories. I love details such as embriodery too!

Comment

i like things simple but with small details...like little prints...motifs...embroidery etc. As long as it is not too loud nor exaggerating...

Comment

Ooh I love details.. simply can't resist lace and pearls and ribbons too! That's the beauty about being a girl isn't it? But sometimes it also depends on my mood. Some days I like to keep it simple (but not too plain though) other days I like to dress up a bit (add a detail or two but not overload on the accessories.)

Comment

most of the times, I prefer to dress simply becos of the humid weather. I'll go for details clothes occasionally when I'm in the mood.

Comment

I live for clean lines and a tailored look- I can't stand embellishments of any sort, not even a picture across the chest of a t-shirt. And glitter :puke:
                If it were a small discreet print at one corner or shoulder maybe, just nothing too obvious or eye-catching. Sports logos like Nike or puma are ok.
                I do like embroidery but it really depends on the garment.

Comment

I gp for simple details like little unique prints... or just plain tops.. bold colours and loud prints are just not my type...

Comment

I go for simplicity too - that means no slogans on tops, no pearls, no ribbons, no polka dots.

I would let my accessories do the talking. Eg. I'd wear simple white tank & Levi's & then carry my ON clutch bag.

Comment

i LOVE ribbons!!
                      a bit of lace too.
                      one thing i cannot stand is polka dots. don't know why.

Comment

I like simple casuals with fine details.

Comment

simple and classic pieces do it for me.

lace, frills, all that stuff just cant work for me. it looks pretty. but when its on me, it makes me feel uncomfortable.

Comment

I love ribbons and laces and sequins.. hee..
                            Like angelstar, when it is on me, i feel it's abit too girly, or maybe overdo it with all the details.

Comment

I love girly, feminine clothes. Silk, lace, ribbons, beading, embroidery, I love them all! I try to keep it more toned down in the day though, usually just a pretty silk cami and/or cardi with jeans. For night I tend to dress up more in pretty skirts or frocks. However I have to say that when I'm in Singapore I'm a lot more casual due the weather being too hot and humid! So it's usually just a cotton tee or cami with jeans, my silk camis are reserved for night time when I'm less likely to perspire.

Comment

Working...
                              X